• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.5-9" Rusty's Coil Pics

fdsa487 said:
Dont act like your guessing that it's red. You have seen pictures of it, man.

Have you ever lived in the Midwest? Owned a Wrangler?

CRASH

fdsa487 said:
Dont act like your guessing that it's red. You have seen pictures of it, man.

Have I? Not that I can recall. :dunno:

That was just a wild guess on my part.

I believe in reincarnation. :eyes:

fdsa487 said:
Yes sure as shi* that is the RE HD trac bar... just like mine threaded all the way out... It's going to bust off! How long has he had it there? I was pulling out of a driveway turned all the way to the right and had to gun it because someone was coming and the trac bar pulled out where the threads go into the jonny joint end piece. Whey doesen't he want to get the Rusty's one made for a 8" lift? Im going to as soon as i get the $ in like 3 weeks or so. Do you think that i would be able to sell my RE HD trac bar and brace on here? It's only been on my Jeep for one day =)

It never did bust off or pull out as it was only on there for a few miles. I made a longer threaded coupling w/ one of the RE super flex joints I had laying around.

The springs are a little stiffer than my original set up but make the rear flex way better. Sorry no pics yet. I'm building a high steer set up right now. The steep assed stock steering angle has to go now!

Brad

91 Jeep Project said:
Regardless of what you might think, Michael Jackson is NOT a woman..........:dunce:

ROTFLMAO:exclamati :exclamati :exclamati :exclamati

hay, i am from cali.

EASY MAN, i was never fooled! ( much ) LOL

Back