• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.5-9" Rusty's Coil Pics

Yeah, I know.

fdsa487 said:
I just called them right now and he said and i quote "we used to make a longer one back in the day but now we only have one size"

HEY do you think that i would be able to sell the track bar and bracket on here for $200 since it's only been on for a day, well 2 days but who's counting. Im going to just get the Rustys one and bracket/brace for 220 dollars made for 8"'s of lift.

Not today though i have to wait a few weeks and now since i have to buy that it's going to set me back 2 MORE weeks from getting my long arm kit and that pissis me off!!! Im the dum a$$ though for not knowing that i had 8" lift springs... I just assumed that they were 6" and because of the nominal fender trimming that it just looked really, really tall. Ya know.

fdsa487 said:
Live and learn, live and learn.... HEY Crash are you at work?

I'm on a break.

I drive the short bus for the local school district, which is why they thought I would be the perfect NAXJA moderator.

CRASH

CRASH said:
I'm on a break.

I drive the short bus for the local school district, which is why they thought I would be the perfect NAXJA moderator.

CRASH

Little did they know, that still couldn't qualify you for dealing with the users here :wave:

TRL WGN 1 said:
Little did they know, that still couldn't qualify you for dealing with the users here :wave:

Riverfever is a Special Ed teacher, he might be more qualified.

fdsa487 said:
HEY do you think that i would be able to sell the track bar and bracket on here for $200 since it's only been on for a day, well 2 days but who's counting. Im going to just get the Rustys one and bracket/brace for 220 dollars made for 8"'s of lift.

Changing over from RE to Rusty´s ?
Really?

trackbar01.jpg

I don't see the problem? :huh:

CRASH

Yeah stuff breaks. I rather that break then my lower track bar mount from drilling a new hole, in turn making it weaker. Yes i would re-weld a new bracket on there but i dont have one and i can not weld.

fdsa487 said:
Yeah stuff breaks. I rather that break then my lower track bar mount from drilling a new hole, in turn making it weaker. Yes i would re-weld a new bracket on there but i dont have one and i can not weld.

man, if you would just listen to the people here, like Crash, that know what the hell they are talking about, then your problem would already be fixed.

Drill a hole in the mount. It will not weaken it any amount that will make a difference. I drilled mine 4 years ago and have had no ill effects. Quit whining about this problem over and over and take the advice that has been given and move on!

fdsa487 said:

i have a welder and you have my # pluss we are like 6 blocks away from each other

Troy

For Pete's sake...

DRILL THE AXLE MOUNT.

steagall9301 said:
i have a welder and you have my # pluss we are like 6 blocks away from each other

Troy

I know i have your #, Troy. Sorry I didnt call you back the other day but, remember, I work 40 hours per week at my day job and 20-30 hours, including weekends, at my other job. No fun but someone's gotta fund Jeep project. :laugh3: :us:

fdsa487 said:
I know i have your #, Troy. Sorry I didnt call you back the other day but, remember, I work 40 hours per week at my day job and 20-30 hours, including weekends, at my other job. No fun but someone's gotta fund Jeep project. :laugh3: :us:

Do you know anything about Camper Special's, by chance?

CRASH

fdsa487 said:
Was that an eddition of a Ford Truck that they made like back in the day or something like that?

So he does know about them. Now it makes perfect sense.

Lemme guess, is your Jeep big and red?

Back