• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.0 LS Swap

Hey, I noticed your from Senoia. I live in Sharpsburg. I think I saw your xj in Newnan one day. It could have been someone else but it was a silver xj with the hood off and a 5.3/6.0 truck manifold sticking out. I was in my 5.3 tj I think I revved my motor a little at you but you didn't hear. Anyway I was just reading your build thread and realized it was likely you.

Hey, I noticed your from Senoia. I live in Sharpsburg. I think I saw your xj in Newnan one day. It could have been someone else but it was a silver xj with the hood off and a 5.3/6.0 truck manifold sticking out. I was in my 5.3 tj I think I revved my motor a little at you but you didn't hear. Anyway I was just reading your build thread and realized it was likely you.

Yep, that was me. We have a huge group here in Newnan we meet every 3rd Friday night at Hooters at 7pm. Would love to see you out ther. We usually have 40+ Jeeps.

One word is not enough and two is too many!

Jeremy has my wiring harness and comp, blocked me on facebook and probably my number.

Anyone want to tell him I need my shit back. I've been polite, not trying to bad mouth him as he does good work, seemed fine until he stopped responding.

If he's waiting for Payment why has he never asked for it?

We talked about a possible trade, work for parts, never nailed anything down, both got busy doing things. Asked him sept 2 what I owe him, said he'd get back to me and never did. I asked again and again what the deal was. He offered to send it back, I asked if he could do the work as I wanted him to modify it. Never responded and started blocking me.

Asked many more times what I owe him and now I just want my parts back as apparently he's not going to work on them or doesn't have them anymore.

F83B84E1-76E3-4131-BA72-E9D9B97CB785_zpszhvb7z5c.png

2B0CAE03-7BED-4E35-B295-B7C405E1F580_zpsn79ow41q.png

Dude, this doesn't seem like the right place for this sort of beef. Moderator?

Back