• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4WD SALE ON SMITTYBILT FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS!!!

4WD_HARDWARE

NAXJA Forum User
I'd also be very interested in a rear bumper with tire carrier. I've already bought the XRC front bumper and like the product and workmanship very much.

David Bricker / SYR

do you guys have any pull with smittybuilt? the actual rear bumper fits WAY better than that cheap photoshop job makes it look, it tucks very nicely up to the rear tail lights and hatch, one of the better fits on the market i gotta say. That photo is kind of misleading, it looks like it doesn't fit very well at all compared to what i've seen of this bumper mounted on a friend's jeep. It might be worth it to mention it to their marketing team and have a shot taken of the bumper actually mounted on a cherokee.

do you guys have any pull with smittybuilt? the actual rear bumper fits WAY better than that cheap photoshop job makes it look, it tucks very nicely up to the rear tail lights and hatch, one of the better fits on the market i gotta say. That photo is kind of misleading, it looks like it doesn't fit very well at all compared to what i've seen of this bumper mounted on a friend's jeep. It might be worth it to mention it to their marketing team and have a shot taken of the bumper actually mounted on a cherokee.

I appreciate the feed back! I know the director of sales for smittybilt, I will be sending him an email to see if that is an option.

Glad to hear that the fit is better then pic!

Thanks,
Don

yes absolutely, (this pic actually belongs to travisk on this site) this is how they fit in real life!

Capture_zps326edafa.png

as you can see they tuck high and tight to the tail lights, much better than the pic they have up.

just trying to help not harass! :cheers: (I'm a graphic designer it's kind of my job to be OCD about these things, lol).

Last edited:
I gave you a ring, and it appears you are out of the office. What I was wondering if you think I can get one of the rear tire carrier bumpers before Oct 1st. If so I'd like to get a front and rear bumper.

Last edited:
I gave you a ring, and it appears you are out of the office. What I was wondering if you think I can get one of the rear tire carrier bumpers before Oct 1st. If so I'd like to get a front and rear bumper.

Sorry buddy was away from my desk helping a customer with a ROCK RAM setup. Anyway, the rep at smittybilt told me atleast 90 days. I could not garuantee anything by Oct. 1st.

Thanks,
Don

Hi, I am interested in the Smittbilt rear bumper (for xj) with rear tire carrier. In some of the pictures I have seen, there are provisions for a High lift and a Jerry fuel can mount. Is this the "Atlas" version I have heard about? Now for the kicker.... How much would it cost to ship to an Alaska 99501 Zip code??? As you can imagine, shipping to Alaska can be cost prohibitive, so shipping cost is a concern. Thanks for your time.

Hi, I am interested in the Smittbilt rear bumper (for xj) with rear tire carrier. In some of the pictures I have seen, there are provisions for a High lift and a Jerry fuel can mount. Is this the "Atlas" version I have heard about? Now for the kicker.... How much would it cost to ship to an Alaska 99501 Zip code??? As you can imagine, shipping to Alaska can be cost prohibitive, so shipping cost is a concern. Thanks for your time.

HEY BUDDY,

UNFORTUNATELY THAT BUMPER IS NOT AVAILABLE YET. PLEASE GIVE ME A SHOUT IN A MONTH OR SO AND I'LL CHECK ON IT FOR YOU.

THANKS,
DON

Good day,
I am interested in the smittybilt bumpers. Do you still have the sale? I am looking at the XRC front and rear with the tire carrier or possibly the SRC depending on out the door cost.
Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
Back