• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can't figure out what to do from here.

So they said they would try to get my DS built and shipped out by tomorrow or monday at the latest. Right now my driveshaft to rear end is at about a 4 degree angle. Once i install my SYE I'm hoping the output shaft will be a little bit shorter which will line up the driveshaft better. Anyone want to make any predictions as to how close it will be or what kind of shims i'll need?

Got everything in and I'm cracking apart my transfer case but have some questions. I'm leaving it in the jeep so do I need to take off the front driveshaft to get it apart? Seems like that's where it's stuck. Can't find any Information on it. Thanks

Nope. But there are a bunch of hidden snap rings on the rear output that could be holding it up, otherwise, I think its the oil pump that hangs on the bottom of the case half.

So I got the back of the case off but the output shaft is not cooperating. Can't find the hidden snap rings. I think I'm going to try to pull the front output off so I can slide everything out. Any suggestions?

Well it's smooth and I've had it up to 85 and it hasn't blown up. Find keep it like this and see what happens. Thanks for ask the help.

Well it made it back from Colorado. About 1400 miles. Small leak from my transfer case still but hopefully nothing too bad. Realized that the 4.0 with 3.55 and 31's doesn't do too well in the mountains so i picked up a new project a few days ago. Pics in a minute.

9da55e6fad39c0273589092bca70a55a.jpg

This should be fun

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back