• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32''x11.5''x15'' Super Swamper SX's-5 on 5.5 Spokes-Indiana

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
I'm gonna sell 4 of my 32''x11.50''x15'' Super Swamper SX's....I've got them mounted and balanced on some 5 on 5.5 Steel Spokes...15''x8''s.

Tires are in very good shape....not too far from new. I gave the wheels a quickie paint job with Krylon Hammered Grey/Black.

No rock rash on tires or wheels. Don't really wanna seperate them...but will if buyer decides to pay to break them down. Not really interested in shipping them either....but will if on the buyers dime

LOCATED in Richmond Indiana...47374

PRICE is $500 cash....firm....BUT...I will take trades or partial trades on the following items....

Newer 6k-8k winches....

Nice Winch Bumper for a Samurai....

Rock Sliders for Samurai's....I like the style that Shrockworks makes.

New Seats or like new seats for Samurai...Grey...Black...or Grey/Black...Black/Red....Grey/Red....or something similar. Want them to be ready to bolt in a Samurai.

That's about all I'm really looking for in a trade.....here's a few pics..

Picture39.jpg

Here's a pic before I painted the wheels.....

Picture28.jpg

Here's a few other assorted pics of them....

Picture37.jpg

Picture36.jpg

I also have the 5th one of these as well....I was just gonna keep it for my spare...its in really good shape too and could be bought with the others for the right money...
... ;D

snow009.jpg

I've had alot of questions about the cost for all 5 wheels and tires....the price is $600 cash.

Also had some questions about shipping these...not too sure how to estimate these....would rather do a local pickup...but if somebody wants em bad enough to pay the shipping I'll ship them for actual cost. That's probably gonna be pretty costly though....not sure.

Thanks..I've had alot of Jeeps....I've even had alot of Zuk's....this one is my 14th Samurai...but I'd never had a decent TinTop. Kinda hard to find here in Indiana.

.I'm anxious to see it with my new tires and wheels on it this weekend. Brand new 33''x15.50'' SX Swampers on 12'' wide Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels.....I'm also re-gearing it this weekend from 3.73's (stock)...to 5.13's...that'll be nice too !

Oh yea...and I'm tossin' that cheesy front bumper for a nice Shrockworks Winch bumper...I hate that crappy one thats on it now.

Last edited:
Please post pictures once done. I hunted high and low for a clean Zuk but came up empty..... plus the newer XJ's were cheaper!!!

Back