• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4-31''x10.50''x15 AT's and 5-15''x10'' Streetlocks in INDIANA

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
I've got 4 pretty nice Futura-Dakota RTV radials...31''x10.50''x15''...they're an All Terrain type radial -for sale - ride excellent...only thing wrong is somebody took two lugs down because they were going to try to make a mud terrain or something...doesn't effect the tire at all on my Samurai. I've put 300 miles on these and they rode good...no excess noise. $150

I also have 5- 15''x10'' Cragar....Simulated Beadlocks....(StreetLocks) up for sale....bolt pattern is ......5 on 4.5. They're dirty...but it was too cold to wash them off today...they spray off and clean up very nicely.

These are like new with no rash...just a very small line around the lip from the guys at the tire shop dismounting them. $300

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer....these wheels are pretty HEAVY ! Offer excellent valve stem protection and are much heavier duty than your average rockcrawler type wheels.

Located in Richmond Indiana....47374

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks

32142790048_medium.jpg

32142790049_medium.jpg

32142790050_medium.jpg

32142790051_medium.jpg

Wish I was closer, I've been looking for a set of those wheels. Think shipping to Kansas would put 'em a bit out of my price range though.

yea.....they're kinda heavy...LOL. Bout the same as the last 15''x12'' beadlocks I shipped. That was a few years ago...can't remember but it was something like 23-25 per wheel. Probably higher now!

What's wrong with the tires? Cut a couple lugs? I can't tell from the pics.

Any chance you will be at WF? Shipping to southwest IN from Richmond may kill it. (just tires)

Nothing's wrong with them...guy was gonna try and make like a mud terrain staggered outer lug...so he trimmed down two of the lugs on the outer edge of the all terrain. Didn't go down all the way...not even close...so no damage to the tire really. It has no ill-effects that I can see from driving on them for the last 300+ miles. Also...this was done only on one tire and the guy must've decided it would take forever to try and duplicate a mud terrain.

I just put on my super swampers cause I don't like all terrains.

Shipping probably would kill the deal. Not headin to WF...sorry. I have a local interested and he's supposed to get back with me in the morning. I'll keep ya posted.

I'll take a pic showing the one spot if they don't sell this wknd...it's really no big deal for tires that are this cheap and in this good of condition.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just updating this post.....the tires did sell...so they're GONE....wheels are still here though. Wish they were 5 on 5.5 so I could keep them! LOL.

............THAT'S $300 dollars for all five (5) wheels...they run over $600 new...and these are like new with no rash...nice heavy duty wheels with excellent valve stem protection and a nice and heavy outer lip/ring to take tons of abuse. Next best thing to beadlocks...and they're street legal to boot.

I've had alot of heavy wheels...Eaton's....Bart's...and quite a few sets of beadlocks. These wheels are pretty heavy duty for this price.

Last edited:
If you are looking for a trade I have some 5x5.5 rims. I don't know how big of a rim you are looking for but they are 15x12 Micky Thompson Classic II. Won them at Indy Jamboree couple yrs ago for project truck and ended up parting out truck. Never even got the chance to put a set of tires on these and put them on the truck. If interested or want to see pics PM me here or at Jeep Forum under rkates.

Back