• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 link rear MJ coming soon

i drove it around the other day. drove it down the street to Bent and Twisted and put it on their ramp. flexes great, but not absurdly. puts power to the ground so nice. no noticeable lift or rise or hard acceleration even with shocks off.

I'm thinking the next pictures I post might just be JV... we'll see...

Ya damn tease!

the 3 link, cage, and tube-bed worked GREAT in JV. Anti-squat was perfect as far as I could tell, flex-steer seemed to be a non-issue, and it was very stable off camber.

here's a picture from the lakebed, there are a few more posted in some of the JV threads, and I should be getting a bunch from Scrappy (my passenger) later this week.

p10101424kq.md.jpg

BrettM said:
the 3 link, cage, and tube-bed worked GREAT in JV. Anti-squat was perfect as far as I could tell, flex-steer seemed to be a non-issue, and it was very stable off camber.

here's a picture from the lakebed, there are a few more posted in some of the JV threads, and I should be getting a bunch from Scrappy (my passenger) later this week.

p10101424kq.md.jpg

You drove it down there, right? How was that? Besides loud :laugh3:
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
You drove it down there, right? How was that? Besides loud :laugh3:
Billy
loud and cold. the noise didn't bother me until it was my rear diff making the noise, it got me home but I think it's toast. the cold was bearable with a bunch of snowboard gear, it's just a good thing it didn't rain or snow.

davidt said:
Come awn, lets see some more pictures, we were all patient, now lets see some better pictures :p
BrettM said:
there are a few more posted in some of the JV threads, and I should be getting a bunch from Scrappy (my passenger) later this week

Back