• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2JZGTE swap this summer...

no you did. But he got it tagged and legal and realized he was a dumb dumb for thinking of selling it

To be totally honest I'm just a dumb dumb, and this has been more on "the side" than I ever meant it to be. It's been a relatively massive undertaking since I had no references...information-wise and on a technical level it has been intense...and in many respects it was stupid for me to do this to my daily. My wife and I had gotten to a point where something needed to change, cause I needed 4 wheels again and so, as close as it was to legal, I made the decision to swallow my pride and sell it or trade it for a Comanche. FORTUNATELY for me, the legality came first and that was a perfectly acceptable solution to my immediate situation. Soooo...NO. No longer for sale. :) Now I can continue the slow process of upgrades while trimming in the details and tuning it to be rough and tough, yet smooth and strong. I've said it before and I'll say it again. All systems go. WOOOO-****ing-HOOOO n' shit!

i look forward to road test videos :greensmok

I really need to mention that I had MANY references and a lot of people helped in many ways...I just meant that I had no other previous builds for this specific application to follow as a guide. I am compiling a big-ass thank you list. :)

2 good pieces of news today.

1.) I have a Chrysler 8.25 axle not the D35 that was originally thought.

2.) The Jeepra is going on the dyno sometime this week.

Bear in mind that it is in a highly detuned and purposefully weakened state right now, since I can't risk breaking anything. A highly restrictive exhaust has been installed, boost pressure is being kept at about 6-7 psi, front driveshaft has not yet been re-installed, and the diffs are being kept open for now to bleed off excess power throughput through one spinning wheel.

I need new tires, front and rear axle upgrades, and a transfer case upgrade. Wonder if I need new driveshafts...

Once the drivetrain can handle the powertrain we shall have a 4wd burnout.

uhhh, the owner is from Texas so I kinda doubt that.

Sorry! I am so freaking buried in Differential Equations right now all I can see are ****ing phase planes.

Plus the dragsters first race is on the 14th if we can finish it in time. When not studying I'm designing and now fabricating a unique setup for the Cummins powered rail. If I manage to put my money where my math is, it will be the fastest and quickest diesel powered vehicle on the planet...I think. 6.5s @ 212+ mph. We'll see what happens when the rubber meets the road.

Check out the forced induction system. Head and valve cover are shown for reference.

AlphaVerticalversion12Rendering04_zps2c4f2be8.jpg

AlphaVerticalversion12Rendering05_zpsbb22d127.jpg

AlphaVerticalversion12Rendering03_zpsd7b52c84.jpg

Back