• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

241J Rubicon transfer case for sale !!

79yj

NAXJA Forum User
Rubicon 241J RockTrac 4-1 gear ratio lowrange with heavy duty flanged outputs and heavy duty built chain etc.
Less than 10xxx miles. Standard 6 bolt mounting flange w 23 spline input.

$1300 obo
may trade for 250cc or larger Dirt bike/Enduro/Dualsport.
would prefer 4 stroke bike.
Thanks, Eric
[email protected]

would you take a $1000.00, and is it in good working order.

Last edited:
Local guy is trying to scrape together the $1100.00 he has offered me.

The transfer case is technically still for sale since he hasnt paid yet.

The transfer case is in fine working order.
I wouldnt be willing to sell it for less than I have been offered.

I am silly like that.

Thanks, Eric

Pm'd U and offer.

I have several offers on the table.
$1100 from local guy with no money right now.
$1150 shipped
$1100 + ship
$1000 shipped

I have a few fedex zip codes I tried 95610 = $67.00
75098 = $65.00

I accept Paypal or whatever as long as if it were a regular out of state check
I would be holding the shippment until it clears.

I would like to trade for a dirtbike or sell to get the money for one.

oh yeah, BTT

Thanks, Eric

$1100 + shipping, at least that matches the local offer.

I have a bike in mind but I guess it depends how many pieces the klr650 is in.
What things need repair on the bike and how much of the price would the 650 account for? Maybe some pictures are available so I can see the bike?

Eric

The engine had a problem w/ the timing components. Cylinder/ piston, valves are OK. Timing components and cover need new. Engine is out of frame. Plastic is good structurally(no damage) but looks like someone wiped it down w/ something that discolored it(blue in color). Tank is good, one small ding. It has @15K on it. I bought it this way and planned to fix it and ride it. However, shortly after the rr. axle in my TJ met its fate and I'm now spending money and time on that. I'm doing a fixed yoke conversion at the same time so your t-case could take the place of that. No pictures at the moment. I paid 400 for it so that is what I would like to get out of it.

Brian

$400! Thats cheap.

Sounds like more than I am cut out for though. I thought you might say it needed carbs or fork seals or something easy like that.

I have never been able to make anything run that I bought not running yet,
motorcycle wise that is.

Thanks anyway, Eric

79yj said:
$1100 + shipping, at least that matches the local offer.

I have a bike in mind but I guess it depends how many pieces the klr650 is in.
What things need repair on the bike and how much of the price would the 650 account for? Maybe some pictures are available so I can see the bike?

Eric
Check your PMs

what kind of bike are you looking for? not to steal the thread or anything but my buddy has a 2003 yz250 for sale in wheaton IL. for about $3300. He doesnt want to trade anything but if/when you sell your t-case if your interested let me know.
PLease can no one else respond to this sale add on this thread. if someone else might be interested PM me but DO NOT post on this thread.

I slammed it on Ebay to get the pictures out there for everyone. The item number of the auction is 7949045309

click and drag the number then paste it on the search page.

Eric

Back