• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1773 proven Jeepspeed for sale

desertrunner71

NAXJA Forum User
Well it is time for us to make some changes and take a different direction with offroad racing. Its time to sell the hog! In the beginning this car has seen alot of dust and now that the bugs are worked out and gained knowledge thru each race, this car is truly due for a podium.

In the 2011 season we took 4th place overall losing to 3rd place by 5 points. Here are the details:

Engine:
4.0L HO
Head decked for compression ratio about 9.6:1
Custom cam from Comp Cams
Bankers Header
Ported/polished
Late model intake manifold
Larger fuel injectors
Stock ECU, stock redline, modified MAP sensor for fuel mixture
Dual electric fans
HD motor mounts

Transmission:
Installed 12/2011
Automatic 3 speed
T904 built by Anaheim Gear
HD torque converter
Manual valve body
Art Car shifter
Have NP231 Tcase attached, with SYE
Cooler, larger in/out lines
Never heats up past 190 deg.

Drivetrain:
Custom built Adam’s Driveshaft with upgraded 1350 ujoints along with spare on board
Currie Built 9” 35 spline, 514 gears, Locker, This is the 9+ type member, heavy duty and professionally maintained by San Diego Gear/Axle
Front axle custom built 2wd fully gusseted and prepped

Suspension/Steering:
King 2.5 triple bypass on all 4 corners
King bumps on all 4, larger 2.5” diameter and adjusted for less stroke
Professionally Serviced by Downsouth Motorsports after every race and tuning session
Rubicon long arm kit
Deaver Coils up front
Custom built National Leafs in rear
Rusty’s over the knuckle steering with custom built HD trac bar, nothing out there better
Tires are Grabbers have full race set and complete back up set along with ATX wheels
Spare set of leafs and coils

Interior:
Fully caged with 1.75”x .120 wall chrom.
Built to SCORE specs and can be tagged
All critical areas have been reinforced, plated and or strengthened for minimal flex
32gal stock location fuel cell
Pierburg fuel pump
Dual optima battery setup with switch control
Gauge cluster consists of Oil/Water/Tranny temp and Volt meter, all programmable with warning light indicators
Lowrance GPS
PRP seats and up to date harnesses
Removable steering wheel
AFR gauge
Onboard intercom and radio
Air pumper

PIT SUPPORT:
Comm antenna set up
55w radio (possibly)
2 dump cans
2 fire extinguishers

SALES PRICE $17,000

This unit is ready and willing to compete for the Vegas to Reno title. It just needs you to pick it up and enter! If you have any questions or want to see more pictures call or text Bruno at 760-612-2238 or email me at [email protected]

Some video of the jeep in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-blNHAB_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuNy8Co_WKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZznH4p5hIo

I just watched the vids, that jeep gets it moving! must be a blast to drive, good luck with the sale

Thanks Grim.. It is actually a tough decision to sell. It's so much fun! Jim, appears I am unable to post pics. I can email you some if there is specific things you are looking for.

Thanks Grim.. It is actually a tough decision to sell. It's so much fun! Jim, appears I am unable to post pics. I can email you some if there is specific things you are looking for.
Photobucket or other pic hosting site. Then Post the link between
and voila!

The mention of "Rusty's" and "there is nothing better" in the same sentence worries me somewhat.

GLWS

Thanks Souske.. I can promise anyone that races or beats the holy crap out of the front end of a xj that my set up that Rusty built will not bend break or anything in between. The weakest spot is the trac bar, with the stock bend that all aftermarket products offer just will not last.

This set up is a straight bar with a then custom built lower mount. All ends are hiemed with grade 8 bolts. I will work on a photo gallery this weekend!

Monday morning Bump!

In the add, I did not mention that I can be open to a trade/cash type deal and or best offer!!

Let me know what you have if interested!
Thanks!

Was this the one that rolled some time ago?

Are the unibody rails plated at all?

Guarantee that it wont catch fire, and that the extinguishers are all easy to use and it wont burn down? Ok ok dumb insider type joke...

Was this the one that rolled some time ago?

Are the unibody rails plated at all?

At the parker race I pulled out of the way for a class 1 going about 50mph, went up high on a rise, he passed me and as I dropped back in the front tire caught a rut, went on side broke front fender.. All repaired. Finished race taking 7th place.

As for rails being plated, I have the front wheel wells stiffened with plate, rear bump stops plated all 4 sides .25 plate, rear leaf hangers wrapped with .25 plate and tied into body and cage, forward leaf mount .25 plate, tied into body and cage, using the RE long arm kit cross body brace and tied to rails and body and in the rear I have a "x" type brace underneath tied into the front leaf hangers and bump stop plate..

I thought about having the rails completey plated and is way more weight then needed.

Guarantee that it wont catch fire, and that the extinguishers are all easy to use and it wont burn down? Ok ok dumb insider type joke...

Thursday bump. All these looks and minimal interest. Come on guys, I am open to some sort of trade and cash. Just let me know what you have.. want space back in garage.

Back