• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Side view I would have mistaken it for a trailblazer.
I still feel the rear and the side beltline have a slight resemblance to an X5.
In any event, this GC has far more masculine lines compared to other SUVs

SUV-comparison.jpg

I don't like the headlights either, jeeps are not supposed to look 'mean', they are supposed to look happy with that big 7 slot grill smiling at you...

If you scroll fast past those 4 pictures, they all look the same. Why does Jeep make the foot area so god damn narrow ? I hate that so much.

I wonder what people thought of the "new" 1984 Jeep Cherokee when it first came out?

I remember when our next door neighbors got a "new" Jeep around '85-'86.
My Grandfather said the first thing out of my mouth was "That's not a Jeep". He remind me of this everytime I pull in the yard in a different XJ.

We had Jeeps at the time and they didn't have four doors or tops that didn't come off.

Everything is relative i guess. We make fun of Compasses and Patriots, Wranglers make fun of us. CJs make fun of them. If you drive a car older than that, your probly dead.

I don't mind the looks: It's a scaled down version of this,
trailhawk.jpg

How much are these going of anyways? Really who is going to buy on and go rockcrawlin with it. Suspension sounds like a Tourag deal and it does pretty dang well.

girlfriends mom will have one...

Everything is relative i guess. We make fun of Compasses and Patriots, Wranglers make fun of us. CJs make fun of them. If you drive a car older than that, your probly dead.

Many of the wrangler drivers around here also have either an XJ, Liberty or Grand. The wives usually pick the liberty.

Back