• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport parting out - Ohio

Still have most interior parts left as well as the passenger fender and the bumpers, exhaust, cat, steering gear, brakes, carpet, headlinner, tires and wheel, rear 8.25 axle housing, battery, steering wheel and column, switches, radio / cassette, and glass. I'm sure there is more, this is just what I was able to think of.

Still have most interior parts left, a steering gear, steering column, passenger fender, bumpers, clutch fan, coil pack, engine harness, front track bar, axle housings, steering knuckles, axle gears, driveshafts, exhaust system with 3 cats, o2 sensors, and lots of other odds and ends.

Last edited:
Do you have a overhead console, if so how much shipped to 22134?

I'm looking for passenger side (right) rear door window glass. Jeep just got broken into. They really did a number on the slide channel between the movable glass and the fixed portion. So I'm looking for movable glass, weatherstrip, and possibly the channel.

Also I could use a fuse panel door, front license plate holder, and maybe half a dozen interior screws if you have any of those.

Sorry about the laundry list. Shipping would be to 40241.

Thanks.

Steering wheel in good shape? No tears in the wrap?

How much if so?

Back