• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport parting out - Ohio

how much for transfer case to be picked up? I would need you to pull it though.

XJEvan said:
Driver side floor in good condition? From the pedals to behind the seat? Would you be willing to remove this, and price if you are?

If you mean the carpet, it is in good condition and it is one piece for the entire passenger area. $100 plus shipping. If you mean the sheetmetal floor, I'm not ready to tear that out yet. Maybe in a month or so.

Looking for 2 things. First, front header panel, grill, trim & marker lights. Second, carpet - passanger area, what color? How much for shipping to 67212. Thanks

XJEvan - I'll send you a PM when I'm ready to cut up the floor.

JepCheroke - I have a grill that came off a different cherokee that was originally silver that was repaint to white. The paint has started to flake off so it would need to be repainted again. I have marker lights, both front and side, for one side only - drivers side IIRC. Carpet is complete and in very good condition.
Grill - $10
Lights - $25 for the pair (front and side)
Carpet - $100
Shipping - I will research this once you tell me what you want.

What color is the interior? I need the Complete interior. Every piece of trim and the dash and seats. Its for an 85 so Im not sure how all the fasteners will line up?

Hey Bob, How's it going? I'm looking for the latch for the center armrest. Does that black one still have it?
-Mike

Back