• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Cherokee Sport parting out - Ohio

Can you send me a price on the engine alone, long block style, head, oil pan and block. Did it run good when pulled?

i am interested and really need an engine to proceed with everything else I need to do.

Thanks

Sorry, the engine, trans, and tcase are all sold and gone already. The axles are still both available as is the passenger fender and bumper end cap, both bumpers, both rear bumper end caps, most interior parts, most wiring parts, the battery tray, driveshafts, and the body structure with quarter windows.

Hey Bob, I am looking for only the glass from the drivers side, side mirror.

Also I want to get your sound bar if you have one.

Thanks Bob, shipping is to 35401. The cheaper the better even if it's slow.

--Alex

do you have an alternator by chance Bob? If so do you know if it would be a direct bolt-on on a 96 ZJ w/a 4.0

First, I no longer have the alternator and, second, I really don't know if it would work anyway.

I still have many parts left, especially the interior. The engine, trans, and tcase are gone. The doors, liftgate and hood are also gone.

Back