• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 XJ Sport Monster For Sale (feeler)

Rebel XJ Monster

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about selling my XJ. Something has come up and I need the cash, so this is something I might be willing to part with. Here are the specs on the rig.

1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport ROCK-CRAWLER/Street MONSTER!! Engine: Fuel Injected 4.0L Straight Six w/ Rusty's intake kit and K&N cone (Name a part in the engine bay, and I have probably replaced with new) // Rear Axle: Ford 8.8 w/ 31 spline shafts, disc brakes, Lock-rite locker, Yukon 4.56 ring & pinion // Front Axle: High pinion reverse cut Dana 30 w/ Lock-rite locker, Yukon 4.56 ring & pinion, 760x Spicer u-joints, new brakes // Wheels & Tires: 37x12.50 Goodyear MTRs rock-crawlers on 15x10" allow wheels (full size spare on roof rack) // Suspension: Rusty's Long-Arm kit, 9" Rusty's coils and 2" poly spacers up front, w/ Rancho RS 9000 Pro-Series resovoir shocks... Rusty's 6" Leaf springs, 2" blocks, and Revolver shackles in the back, Pro-comp 42" front axle limiting straps, Poly bump stop extensions, Braided extended brakelines front and back // Full size roof rack w/ 60" Hi-Lift jack, 4 HELLA off-road lights and Fire-Stik CB antenna // Custom EXO-CAGE for maximum protection on the rocks... it covers the entire rig and includes rockers that double as steps // Custom front stinger bumper that is tied into exo-cage // SUPERWINCH 9.5i w/ 9,500lb. pull rating // Class III reciever hitch with recovery point // Hood vents // Full Rustys skid plate protection underneath and for the axles // There is more that I'm forgetting I'm sure. The steering has been completely rebuilt (Hi-Steer set-up) to accomodate the modifications to the suspension and is bullet proof. I have installed a high output oil pump, a 130amp alternator, a new starter, a red-top battery. a new coil, new plugs, various sensors, a trans-cooler, and the engine is currently running 6 quarts of Lucas. There is no rust... it still has the factory rust protection. Again, there is so much included with this rig... just e-mail with questions. Thanks!!
The rig also includes a new Sony CD player with detachable face, auxillery plug for your MP3 player, remote, new tweeters, and 5.5" speakers for the doors.
seats076.jpg

MMSep06040.jpg

MMSep06029.jpg

MMSep06013.jpg

seats153.jpg

seats150.jpg

So like I said,,,,Im just seeing if there would be any interest in this rig. I am needing some cash in a bad way right now. I am willing to let this go, possibly, for 1/2 of whats been invested into it. I would like to get $7000 OBO for this XJ. Its fully built and ready to crawl. I am located in Ft Walton Beach FL, 32542. My email address is [email protected].

wow. this is how i wanted to build my 98 but when i asked for input i got f'd with on here. a streetable wheeler with a exo. awsome. glad to see im not the only one with good taste. good luck with the sale

yes it was on ebay... I just bought it.. I am very happy with it, but something has just come up and I need the cash.....This thing has over 14K into it. Just read the info on it. Elephantrider1, I would be willing to meet you half way on the price maybe. I cant go that low on the price though.

BILL C. said:
wow. this is how i wanted to build my 98 but when i asked for input i got f'd with on here. a streetable wheeler with a exo. awsome. glad to see im not the only one with good taste. good luck with the sale

Yeah I got F'd with too when I bought this on here. You cant please everyone though, as long as you are happy, thats all that matters...I really like this rig and I hate to have to sell it, but it must go. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I am only asking for half of whats its got in it...Great deal.

Back