• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport - Offroad ready, Lifted, 31s OBO - $1600

soulslngr

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my 1994 Cherokee Sport- $1600 obo. As mentioned, it has a 3" lift (all springs, no blocks) which rides well. It has the stock 4.0L HO motor which although having 209K on it still starts right up and has plenty of muscle. The auto transmission is a beast and shifts well. The 4wd works fine, and I had no problem getting around in 2 feet of snow! It has 31" BFGoodrich Mud Terrains mounted (just about new, PO replaced fronts, and I did rears a few months ago) on aftermarket wheels (w/new lug nuts). There is a full size spare mounted on a custom roof rack to save space inside. I replaced the rear shocks with Monroe Sensatracs. Inside, there is a factory cassette headunit, with upgraded speakers which all work and sound quite nice. The interior is cloth, and is in good shape, maybe could use a cleaning. The headliner has slight sag around the edges (just haven't had the time to take it down and replaced). The heat and air conditioning...yes, I said air conditioning, work well! As per this model, rust was common in the floorboards, but I have already treated, sealed, and patched any rust holes myself. I have also sealed the interior floor with Herculiner to waterproof it. I have not personally had much time (read: none at all) to take this beast offroading, but for someone it will be a competent trail rig. It also has towpoints installed in the front (to bumper mounts = secure). Underneath it, is a Flowmaster style custom exhaust which really sounds nice, and lets the engine breathe well. I have installed a new trackbar, and battery, but PO had put in a new alternator, a/c clutch, and some other parts which I can't recall. He was a dealership mechanic, and I am a trained mechanic as well (so it has been well taken care of). Also, it has a good NJ inspection until 3/08!!!! Please email me at [email protected] to come see, drive it, possibly take it home! Thanks!
Mine016.jpg

Mine017.jpg

Would you suggest driving it long distance? I will be in your area next week and am in the market for something like this (coinceidence<-- however its spelled)

For whatever it is worth, I have taken it on 3 hour round trip drives without hesitation. It always starts up and cruises nicely... What brings around these parts? What part of the area are you coming to?

Back