• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ cluster in 91?

BigBoyJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I wanna put in an autometer aftermarket cluster that fits 97+ XJs and was wondering if I could get it to work in my 91. I'm LS swapped so I just need to know if I can get it to bolt in, I can figure out wiring.

Thanks in advance

Pics?

The cluster and dash are totally different. If you swapped in a 97+ dash you could get it to work

I still have the factory dash. And haven't purchased anything yet. Just wanted to see if anyone has attempted it.

If you swapped in a 97+ dash you could get it to work

The 97-01 gauges are operated by the PCM, so a 97-01 XJ PCM mated to the LS PCM is probably necessary in addition to the 97+ dash board and the 97+ cluster.

Tim, im not looking to use factory gauges, I just know that auto meter makes a bezel to bolt in and use aftermarket gauges

That's just awesome ��... Working now on how I'm going to make my bezel... Maybe 3D printed. Thanks for the awesome idea

Back