• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Because of recent events...

Ron you are mistaken. I was having one of those "here hold my beer and watch this moments" during that time. I knew Cracker was the only one on the trip that wouldn't finish it for me.

Beej said:
Hey! I'm in my thirties and I wouldn't consider myself old.

Then again I've looked like I'm in my forties since I was in my twenties...

:D

Good - makes me not feel so odd...

Full beard at 12. Six feet at 13. I haven't been carded since I was fourteen - when I started to realise that I could actually get away with buying booze!

Intersting - my wife is 17 years older than I am, and gets carded all the time. She doesn't go to any special effort to look young, she just happens to look young. I only look young when I'm clean-shaven (which hasn't happened since I was 17, in Basic. I still keep a Vandyke on - a Fu Manchu didn't really work for me, and I need a little more than just a pushbroom, I think...)

I think the earliest I had someone tell me I was "forty-something" was when I was about 19. Granted, there was a little salt in my hair even then, and having dark hair does make it a little more obvious (probably why my wife looks younger - she's blonde.)

5-90

This problem appears to be correcting itself.

Cracker has had three beers since Friday.

Granted, Mike, James and I polished off several six packs and a trip to the bar - where cracker was still clear headed enough to drive us to home depot .. but give him time.

:)

You guys are over-thinking this.
drug tests?
Come on!...
That the best you can come up with? We're supposed to be the smart bunch, right?

Much simpler, cheaper solution is available. Just make everyone down a quart of Vodka at the trailhead. Problem solved! Talk about enhancing performance!

tbburg said:
drug tests?
Come on!...
That the best you can come up with? We're supposed to be the smart bunch, right?

Much simpler, cheaper solution is available. Just make everyone down a quart of Vodka at the trailhead. Problem solved! Talk about enhancing performance!

No, it would be wrong to advocate drinking and wheeling.

tbburg said:
drug tests?
Come on!...

Much simpler, cheaper solution is available. Just make everyone down a quart of Vodka at the campfire. Problem solved! Talk about enhancing performance!

fixed :D

G-Man, I don't know...

By pure observation, I noticed that my friends who "Doped up" before school were usually slugish and slow of thought.

If you do decide to take samples at NAXJA events, perhaps you should invest in a locking gas cap :D

Beej said:
Hey! I'm in my thirties and I wouldn't consider myself old.

Then again I've looked like I'm in my forties since I was in my twenties...

:D

Don't feel bad - I haven't been carded since I was 13. Of course, I was over six feet with a full beard at the time...

hasnt anyone given him the memo yet? I got it, it simply said that this is a drinking club with a offroading problem!! that all wheeling is banned except web wheeling.

thought we all got the Memo?

Captain Ron said:
Now hold on a minute here. I, for one, would never let this person gain an unfair advantage. I see it as my personal duty to maintain a *level playing field*, so to speak.

I also find these accusations to be particularly troubling in light of my association with said individual. By insinuation, my reputation is being smeared by all of this. Do you really think I'd be caught dead... well, lets not answer that one. :D

So. Let me make this very clear.

botw06_01.jpg

Thank you. :D

--ron
Capn, your reputation speaks for itself.
I'm sure no one here would ever question your WDHL (Wheeling Day Hangover Level), regardless of the company you keep.

However, I've recently heard rumors of Suckoiya asking bar patrons to donate "samples". I can only assume the worst.

is it just me or is the time wrong on this thing? is there a 2 year gap between the start and now on this thread?

muduck18 said:
is it just me or is the time wrong on this thing? is there a 2 year gap between the start and now on this thread?

Welcome to Naxja, where drama never dies.

The sick thing Is I can vaguely remember reading it last time, so reading it this time was somewhat deja vu and I got to the second page before i realized it was old...

I knew it was old because it's probably been 2 years since I've subscribed to a thread. Hasta

Back