• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

water drinkers discuss the bottled water you like

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I like the kind with hydrogen and oxygen in it myself.

THIS IS GETTING LUDICROUS GUYS! :greyroflmao:

I like mine 2 parts hydrogen to one part oxygen, it tastes better that way.

Why are we dicussing bottled water? Did some 8 year old in MA draw a stick figure of a bottle of water and get expelled for it because he put X's in for eyes?

Ron

I only drink grain alcohol and rain water to preserve my precious bodily fluids.

Slightly obscure reference FTW!

Out of the tap for me. I can't stand people who buy it by the "flat" and proceed to throw each bottle away.

Slightly obscure reference FTW!

Out of the tap for me. I can't stand people who buy it by the "flat" and proceed to throw each bottle away.
X2, I drink whatever tap water is available, gotta get my minerals somewhere... I know for sure my diet doesn't contain as much calcium as it should in particular. Hard water ftw!

Entertaining factoid:
U.S. has some of the best tap water in the world. Water quality controlled by the EPA.
Bottled water is regulated to a much lower standard, by the FDA

Bottlers spend millions in advertising, convincing us to buy bottled water at the equivalent price of $5.00 to $10.00 a gallon. Then we bitch when gasoline goes over $3.50.

Enjoy

I think he's actually a backseat driver :D

Yea, and its getting kinda brutal around these parts. I need another 8 hours in the day somewhere for all the stuff I gotta get done this week. I can't wait to not be a student for a little bit. Advanced is frontloaded like a MFer.

On a related note, using gatorade bottles without rinsing them helps mask that hard water taste....

Entertaining factoid:
U.S. has some of the best tap water in the world. Water quality controlled by the EPA.
Bottled water is regulated to a much lower standard, by the FDA

This is truth. Some states (CA for example) regulate their water quality to better than EPA standards. Personaly, I like my Dihydrogen Monoxide in a Nalgene bottle....BPA free of course! LOL :wierd:

We're on well water and don't trust it (lots of build-up on anything it touches) and as such we get the glacier or whatever water from the filling stations. 0.25 a gallon, 5 gallon jug for 1.25. I buy Crystal Geyser by the gallon at work. Unfortunately I don't drink enough so a gallon lasts me 2-3 days.

Here is something for the tap water lovers. I like my tap water in my BPA rich Nalgene. Here is a link to what is on the inside of any cast iron water main (pre 60's). Some of the water lines in the distribution system I work on are MUCH worst then this. Tuberculars FTW

http://www.judo-online.at/judo/CA/Themen/Plumbing_infrastructure/The_problem.php

Don't worry this is post filtration and Chlorinated.

Back