• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone had problems with Precision auto Injectors delivering

pma4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I placed an order for new injectors on the 13th suppose to be priority mail. Contacted them thru email on Friday and they said he would ship Saturday and should arrive Tuesday. Its Thursday night and no response to 5 emails since then. No phone number to call.

I have sent Emails thru my server, email to them thru there ebay account, there contact info page and even thru my Yahoo account to there yahoo account.

I am wondering if anyone has had delivery problems or worse with these guys. I am about to cancel the charge.

If you paid with Paypal, you can start the process to get your money back. It's a slow process, but if you are correct on the facts, you should get every cent back.

Sorry, can't help you on experience dealing with these guys.

Did you get your injectors? I need a set also, what was the end result of your experience with these guys?

I got mine within a week shipped to canada, injectors look and work great, they did ship them to my billing address rather than shipping address,but i still got em.

I completely forgot about this thread soryy.

Yes i did in fact get them almost 2 weeks late. His wife sent them. He had a family emergency as to my delay.

I got them and they work great total end result for all my mods was more power thru the entire rpm range, smoother throttle, quicker throttle response, quicker and easier starts and almost 2.5 mpg.

End result. I recommend them. Cheaper then OEm or parts store and better then used.

He never e-mailed me back. Ever.

however, when I ordered injectors, they showed up almost next day. Vacuum sealed, with flows for each injector, and each one clearly labeled. definitely would buy from again

Thanks guys,
$225 is a lot fork out without getting some history.

sorry to bring back an old post, but i REALLY wish I saw this thread before I placed my order. Still waiting for my injectors or my papal refund, whichever comes first.

IT LIVES!!

ok, Yeah I had ordered mine thru there Ebay store. And the owner was out of town and It was someone else dealing with ebay that dropped the ball. Just give them a call. the injectors are worth it!

i won my from Ebay. i forgot to update my shipping address. so the first set went to my old out of business employer. i did a usps tracking . they were sent back. so he sent me a replacement set.over all i had a set with in a week and a half. and i ended up with the first set too. the post office sat on them and sent the second set to my p.o. box. now i have two sets.i have emailed him a couple of times to see if he wanted the second set back.he never has replied. so i have a second set now.

Any increase in MPG after installing these injectors?

Back