• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

vehiclelight.com screwed me, what can I do?

No, I just feel he burned the seller(good or bad) because he canceled his card they have no way of recouping anything & have to trust he will send it back on his dime. lol. He screwed them plain & simple.

No, I just feel he burned the seller(good or bad) because he canceled his card they have no way of recouping anything & have to trust he will send it back on his dime. lol. He screwed them plain & simple.

You are dumb aint you?

He tried to call and email for a WEEK, without success, to cancel the order!

If I bought stuff from someone and they didnt give me a lick of their customer service(which is non existant in this case), I would cancel the order too through my bank!

You can call 1-800-442-6680, punch in your card number, then your last 4 SSN, and check your account.

Use cash for everything bought in person. Gas, food, goods, ect.. Debit card for phone or online orders.

:thumbup:

Well this is why I say a gas charge got me. I check my account online everytime before I make ANY purchase, but long story short, a big gas purchase came in from a week later and made me go into debt. It just came in about an hour to late for me to do anything about it.

Thanks for the tip though! :sad1:

~Scott

P.S. If they dont get the package back from me, they legally could go after me for not paying, I asked the lady on the phone :)...so why would I NOT send the package back? I don't want it, it does me no good. My wiring harness is finished now, no thanks to vehiclelight.com.

Last edited:
You are dumb aint you?

He tried to call and email for a WEEK, without success, to cancel the order!

If I bought stuff from someone and they didnt give me a lick of their customer service(which is non existant in this case), I would cancel the order too through my bank!
You might want to read that first post, he said "after a few days". So if I call Aussie & cancel my locker that is all ready halve way to my house & cancel my credit card & call the BBB, that's OK? I think NOT.

So I email them the next day after I make the order asking them to cancel it. I got no response so I emailed them again and called twice, both times I called I got an answering machine so I left a message telling them to cancel my order. Well, I call again a few days later...still no answer. Well today I got an email saying they shipped it yesterday with the shipping number.

I'm sorry, did i read this wrong?

I'm sorry bob, but PULL your head OUT of your a$$

So I email them the next day after I make the order asking them to cancel it. I got no response so I emailed them again and called twice, both times I called I got an answering machine so I left a message telling them to cancel my order. Well, I call again a few days later...still no answer. Well today I got an email saying they shipped it yesterday with the shipping number.

I may not have said a week from point A (the purchase) to point B (the shipping number) but that is how long it took for them to ship anything. All of the times I called was prior to that up until I complained about them shipping it today. I'll be money they wont respond to me until their local Better Business Bureau talks to them about me being upset. (I just told them I wanted an apology)

~Scott

P.S. Bob, it's half, not halve. Learn to spell before you yell.

Last edited:
I may not have said a week from point A (the purchase) to point B (the shipping number) but that is how long it took for them to ship anything. All of the times I called was prior to that up until I complained about them shipping it today. I'll be money they wont respond to me until their local Better Business Bural talks to them about me being upset. (I just told them I wanted an apology)

~Scott

What's a 'bural'?

If you even bothered to read any earlier of my threads, you should alway's check into a new vender(witch he did not). Not ALL small compananies have a customer service dept. Heck, for all we know it might be a 5-90, one man shop. Nothing against him, just using it as reference. But even a small vendor is hard to get ahold of.

LOL .......... Love your type-o...I would have done what he did, he did try to stop them from shipping.. All he has to do is pay them for the return shipping..I don't care how big or small the place is, they need to read the e-mail they get about orders..

Sorry, What happened was I ordered this spellcheck program online. But than, I found one cheaper & I didn't have money to pay for the one I had all ready ordered so I just canceled my card & told them I'll send it back. Till than NO spellcheck.hasta

Sorry, What happened was I ordered this spellcheck program online. But then, I found one cheaper & I didn't have money to pay for the one I had all ready ordered so I just canceled my card & told them I'll send it back. Till than NO spellcheck.hasta

Google has this great one that's free, I'll send you the link if you want. :wave1:

~Scott

P.S. ECKSJAY, you caught me...but I wasn't yelling. :roflmao:

It's all good, bro. I still think You were in the wrong. But it's my drinking night(no work tomorrow) so I like to start chit. I'd still wheel with ya.:wave:

It's all good, bro. I still think You were in the wrong. But it's my drinking night(no work tomorrow) so I like to start chit. I'd still wheel with ya.:wave:

Well the Internet has proven to me it can easily make anyone look stupid or like a jerk (yes, I'm guilty of doing so). People in real life are typically different. :looney:

However, I still think you're wrong. :shhh:

Your cheeks were getting kinda pink...I saw it. :thumbup:

:D:D:D

Yes, but I had a smile on! :)

~Scott

Gotta love when you can use up 3 pages of useless B.S.:geek:

Well the internet has proven to me it can easily make anyone look stupid or like a jerk (yes, I'm quilty of doing so). People in real life are typically different. :looney:

However, I still think you're wrong. :shhh:

Yes, but I had a smile on! :)

~Scott

Get with me back channel. Do you think I'm wrong for you not having the $?
Do you think I'm wrong because the customer service was bad?
Do you think I'm wrong about you canceling card, giving them no way to recoup THEIR expences?
Do you thing I'm wrong about YOU should have checked on them in advance?
Do you thing I'm wrong about involving the BBB.

Back