• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

How about the Friday after the Cliffs weekend, so the 16th. As long as enough people can make it.

Edit: I see the day @ Cliffs is the 10th.

I am going to be out of town the weekend of the 16th so I will ne be able to make that one.....

Alright folks, lets get another going here. For those who have never been to one of these, I will put the location with address below for better reference.

This Saturday Night, 6pm @ Buffalo Wild Wings, 361 East townline road, vernon hills 60061.

We usually chat and eat for a few hours til about 10 or 11pm for those who might be a little late. So dont worry we wont leave early.

You can come out and meet a few of the local members here in this great club. We are always looking for new people to come out. Dont be shy.

If you have any questions, contact myself or Ramrod (he lives close enough to the location to give good directions for those who have never been up that way). But I would suggest Google maps or a Nav. device for exact directions. Its not that hard to find the place.

Phil

Phil: Thank you for taking the time to post this last night.

Like Phil: said all are welcome come on out and meet some people you have only talked to online or come have a couple with old friends....We had some pretty good turn outs in the past. Tara and I will grab the largest table or tables we can.

Chin, XJ Arnie and LIL cuff you all better show up...... Anthony not sure if this is to far for you to travel but we would love to have you come on over......

See you all Saturday night.

Ram" Never missed a chance to drink beer with jeep peeps" Rod

I would love to attend this, but im not sure if i can make it. finals are next week, if im confident in my studies i could show up, but i may have to look for the next one.

I would love to attend this, but im not sure if i can make it. finals are next week, if im confident in my studies i could show up, but i may have to look for the next one.

That would be great if you could make it up for this......Study?...wind blows ... turbine goes around...end of test.....

Last edited:
It was great to come to my first NAXJA m&g. I enjoyed hearing some wheeling stories and picking up some advice on what to do with my 91 XJ. I hope to see if I can make the schedule fit for winter fear ( gotta love the iPhone) and what I might be able to get done on my jeep, besides putting it back together...John

It was great to come to my first NAXJA m&g. I enjoyed hearing some wheeling stories and picking up some advice on what to do with my 91 XJ. I hope to see if I can make the schedule fit for winter fear ( gotta love the iPhone) and what I might be able to get done on my jeep, besides putting it back together...John

John Is was nice to see a new face at the M&G. Get that thing back together and get registered for WF. We will be getting together again before WF for sure.

Ram" If the place has beer I will be there" Rod

Phil: Thank you for taking the time to post this last night.

Like Phil: said all are welcome come on out and meet some people you have only talked to online or come have a couple with old friends....We had some pretty good turn outs in the past. Tara and I will grab the largest table or tables we can.

Chin, XJ Arnie and LIL cuff you all better show up...... Anthony not sure if this is to far for you to travel but we would love to have you come on over......

See you all Saturday night.

Ram" Never missed a chance to drink beer with jeep peeps" Rod

Man, I miss the days with you guys at the M&G and WF. It's a shame there wasn't one in the summer so I could see you all before I left.

Hope you guys have fun at the Buffalo Wings and Badlands!

Back