• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

northwest xj club feeler

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
I now just being part of naxja is like being in a club.
I check into other forums also like cherokeeforum and cherokee talk.

Some xj owners in cherokeeforum want to put together a club for xj owners in the northwest.

So far a name hasn't been decided on nor has anything else really.
Like prersident or making a club website.

Anyone interested.

Names so far

Cherokee owners northwest CON
Cherokee owners north west CONW
Xtreme Jeepers XJ
Cherokee owners pacific north west COPNW
Pacific north west x j owners. PNW-XJO
Northwest cherokee owners association NCOA

The idea behind this is to bring together more xj owners to have meet and greets and for advice and help in person

i agree that this is. that is why i am on it that is why i pay dues.

i know we also take part in clean ups and trail preservation. i think we even own a trail at walker valley. you dont have to convince me. its the owners from other forums
that are wanting this. probably because there membership is small compared to ours.

i agree that this is. that is why i am on it that is why i pay dues.

i know we also take part in clean ups and trail preservation. i think we even own a trail at walker valley. you dont have to convince me. its the owners from other forums
that are wanting this. probably because there membership is small compared to ours.
Send them this way. The ground work has already been laid, all they have to do is get involved.

Between here and PNWJeep, There are more things going on than I have time for. The members are very innertwined(sp?).

You have been putting some thought into this.
ScreenHunter_01Feb171203.jpg

Is she going to join? Who is that? Just a model? Do you do photography?
ScreenHunter_02Feb171207.jpg

I would say yes to some thought. The way I see it some people want to stick to there forums. Some people aren't into forums. So why not a club to bring it all together. In my opinion naxja is good enough for me, I was just thinking about other people.
The drawing sucks. It was a quick thing I came up with.

Girl is my ex wife. Yes I am into photography. I am by far not a pro but I am not bbad eithier. I have shot two weddings for friends. I also did some under the tabble work taking pictures of youth sports for parents. I shot digital now that they have really good D-SLR.

The other Jeep Club I belong to has turned half way to a XJ club now.
Huh Phil
And they say it`s my fault because I was the first to turn XJ.

Back