• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Change is coming to NAXJA

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
The North American XJ Association, after consultation with several of our partnerships, including the Blue Ribbon Coalition and the Southwest Four Wheel Drive Association, has begun developing new and exciting changes to our platform and focus. Today’s vehicle market, off road endeavors and aftermarket support have guided the NAXJA Board of Directors to include vehicles within our forums and club events that are different from our historical perspective of just the Jeep Cherokee (XJ) and Comanche (MJ) platforms.

NAXJA was born from a love for the XJ and MJ to provide the best technical resources for those vehicles, from the repair of stock systems to the modification of highly advanced off-road capable rigs. In our transition to including new and different Jeep platforms, we want to provide those same resources to a larger group of vehicles and their owners.

Soon, our current membership and user base will see a significant change to the organization of our forums. The expansion of our focus to include all Jeep unibody vehicles is not intended to change who we are as an organization, but to provide the same technical resources and event based opportunities to a larger ownership group that NAXJA has given XJ and MJ owners for over 18 years. NAXJA is looking forward to ensure that the end of the production of our focused vehicles and the soon to be “classic” status of the XJ and MJ platform will not preclude our valued membership from continuing to enjoy the benefits of being a part of our organization.

As our members transition to more modern vehicles and we invite new members into the organization, NAXJA will remain NAXJA. Our club events that promote principles like responsible off-roading, leave no trace and dedicated land use trail support will continue. Our technical forums and resources will be expanded to include new vehicles and owners so that what our seasoned members provide now will teach a new generation of potential off road enthusiasts the right way to do business, both on and off the trail. The NAXJA Board of Directors hopes that our membership and user base is as excited as we are to make this a successful transition to ensure the future of our club.

I look forward to meeting our new friends while retaining my old friends.

Thank you,
G. Sequoia Armstrong
NAXJA President

Looking forward to the changes to come!

This is great news. I hate having to go elsewhere to ask ZJ related questions.

NAUJA or NAUBJA?

SOOOOO glad this change didn't involve an Internet Brands take over.

Thank you!

:worship::worship::worship:

We have no intention of selling our forum operations. Ever.

If you are a member you need to get into the members forum and weigh in on this change.

Geoff, why isn't this posted in every forum and sub-forum like the Membership drive has been? I think this is a much more important topic and it need as much exposure as it can get.

So basically turning this forum into NorthAmericanJeepForumAssociation?

Lame.

The reason people come here is clear.

Thousands of other jeep forums but only one good XJ forum.

This forum will just become another cookie cutter forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically turning this forum into NorthAmericanJeepForumAssociation?

Lame.

The reason people come here is clear.

Thousands of other jeep forums but only one good XJ forum.

This forum will just become another cookie cutter forum.

Before you jump to any conclusions read up on the threads in the Members Area.

Oh, right. Never mind.

I've been a red letter for a long time but when I went black I never wanted to go back.

When ever someone brings up a valid point or question it gets shit on by everyone including BOD. Nothing is taken serious and I see no reason to pay to go red, if I'm paying for red letters to "keep our trails open" I'll personally donate the 35$ to BRC.

Back