• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XRC 8000 or 10000

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at both the SMittybilt XRC 8000 and 10000. I can ge the 10000 for $359 + shipping and I can get the 8000 for $269 + shipping. I know the 8000 is about minimum for a TJ but is it large enough for an XJ?

find the closest 4 wheel parts. they match prices. that way you can save 50 on shipping.

shipping at winchdepot.com is only $10 my concern is the 8000 enough?

I was just told on another site the TJ is heavier than the XJ? is this correct?

Actually FREE SHIPPING right now!!! And a free winch cover for the $ saved It may be worth the extra $100 for the 10,000

When winching you don't want it to stall. That will burn any of them up. If you have doubt about the winch pulling you out, (like buried to the doors) it’s better to use a pulley block.

i got the 10,000 and ive used it on fullsize broncos and 4 door long bed trucks...and it performs perfectly. only thing is...my xj makes for a light weight anchor haha

when you are winching the weight plays a role in it, but you also have to figure how much muck you are dragging and suction also, and its easier to pull something on falt ground as opposed to up a rock face or out of a notch. moral of the story go overkill on it you and the guys you save will thank you for eternity

shipping at winchdepot.com is only $10 my concern is the 8000 enough?

I was just told on another site the TJ is heavier than the XJ? is this correct?

4 Wheel Parts and Winchdepot are "one in the same".

Back