• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mtn Saturday the 10th (kids run)

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
My X is out of town this weekend so i will have the kiddies for the whole weekend. was thinking about hitting Goat Mtn and taken em sledding. Maybe a lil bit of playing for the big kids also, but primarily for the kids.

who else has kids and can make it ?

what time works ?

or are we goin alone like last year ?:bawl:

Friend of mine wants to take her daughter sledding. Do I have any hope of keeping up with the big boys or should I just take them up to Govy

PS Goat is outside Estacada.

Sorry fellers thats a little far to go play in the snow....i would rather drive a half hour to play in the snow than 2.5 hours....

-PJ-

anyone and everyone is welcome to come. Friendly dogs, kids or no kids, we are cool with whatever. my plan is to go for them to play though....not go wheelin this time (although i am sure the jeep may spin a tire or two). obviously you will need to be capable of making it thru some snow, so airing down or chains are probably necessary to some extent. i am not sure what the snow is like or will be like by saturday up there.

my girls are 9 n 11 . . . FYI.

the weather will at least be nice. is the meeting place same as usual? esticada ranger station? what time?

Friend of mine wants to take her daughter sledding. Do I have any hope of keeping up with the big boys or should I just take them up to Govy

PS Goat is outside Estacada.

I am going. I wanted to go on the last snow run.. but new my stocker would just high center in all that snow.

I am in for this one. I am sure I can get to some good sledding areas.

Doh.. I will be rollin with my usual crew, boys 6 and 9 maybe my daughter if I can winch her ass out of her room.

sounds good to me. tubes, we need tubes. ill see if i cant find some someplace.

9:30 Meet works for me.

I have noticed in all of Juniors trail writeups.. he late.. should we tell him... 8:30 :) or get him a new alarm clock.:roll:

I have a Ludge that halls as and steers, a plastic Disk, a couple plastic bob sleds and a boogie board dealio..

This will be fun.

Back