• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal poker night?

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
any interest in a group poker night? i guess we would need somewhere centrally located to host it, but i have all the clay chips and a 8 person table... maybe saturday or sunday once or twice a month? i used to do every other wednesday with a few friends at my house, $10 buy in winner take all, but everyone seems to have lost interest. we could even do $5 or no $ it doesnt matter.

:dunno:
anyone interested? its fun, even if you dont like playing cards. and a good way to get away from the wife/girlfriend for a night and have time to talk jeeps with people that wont look at you like "huh?" :D

post up maybe we can get something going!

-G

Gerr said:
im in if we can get about 30 40 minutes closer

im thinking if we could get someone in the northern end of OC to host it that would be pretty much centrally located to most of us :dunno:

GrimmJeeper said:
any interest in a group poker night? i guess we would need somewhere centrally located to host it, but i have all the clay chips and a 8 person table... maybe saturday or sunday once or twice a month? i used to do every other wednesday with a few friends at my house, $10 buy in winner take all, but everyone seems to have lost interest. we could even do $5 or no $ it doesnt matter.

:dunno:
anyone interested? its fun, even if you dont like playing cards. and a good way to get away from the wife/girlfriend for a night and have time to talk jeeps with people that wont look at you like "huh?" :D

post up maybe we can get something going!

-G

Hmmm I think I might be in...

and if you run out of $ you can just toss in parts of your XJ.

juryrigjalopy said:
and if you run out of $ you can just toss in parts of your XJ.
haha i can see it now, thinking of what you can pull off your XJ and still drive it home....lol

like a meet & greet with consequences :D

Sounds good to me.

Back