• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fund to Help the Grimm Family.

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
As many of you may or may not know by now, Grimm (grimmjeeper) has lost his little sister. I think many of us know just how hard deaths are, let alone unexpected deaths, on the family emotionally and financially. I created a paypal account for Grimm and his family. We here at NAXJA are also his family please help out if you can. Sorry I don't have something all professional sounding written up, but this sucks.

[email protected]

you guys are killing me. i dont know what to say...

thank you for you thoughts and prayers. it really means alot to me.

Kejtar said:
stickying it up

Good call.

I don't get paid until friday but I will be sending some that way. The way I see it is if everyone who sees the post sent $5.00 even it would add up huge. It doesn't have to be a lot of money to be "helpful"

silverslk said:
The way I see it is if everyone who sees the post sent something even it would add up huge. It doesn't have to be a lot of money to be "helpful"

Helped you out a little Andy, A little goes a long ways. BTW mike, you and your famliy are welcomed to crash here at anytime. It was great to laugh it up last night. :cheers: Like andy says, I am trying to verify my payal again and once it is cleared I will toss your way.

Again, we are all thinking of you and your famliy.

Leep

It ain't much Grimm, but I hope it helps... I'm sorry for your loss man.

Grimm, sorry to hear for your loss, I get my pay check tuesday, I will have to make another paypal account, i don't remember my old one lol!! but bro seriously thoughts prays are with you and yours in this sad time... I know it may sound corny, but did she know the lord?

peace
ted

Mike,

I am soo sorry for your loss, I wish I could do more! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please let me know what else we can do to help and consider it DONE!!!!

Hey guys I just got off the phone with Andy, we are talking about Sat. all getting together and helping out Mike and his family. We are talking about how at a time like this its hard to think about your day to day "things" that need to get done. Andy and I are wanting to go help out by doing some grocery shopping for Mike and his family. If you want to help out, with anything please post up. More details will follow.

Remember Mike is the type of guy that has always been willing to help anyone out at anytime. He is the guy that shows up with platters of food and drink to all the work party's he can.

This "our way" of saying thanks.

my $.02

I've never used paypal before so how does this work?

Mike you've helped me out a bunch over the last few months with parts and such, and I know it's a rough time right now so I would like to do what I can to help you out man. Hang in there man.

1998xj1985 said:
I've never used paypal before so how does this work?

Mike you've helped me out a bunch over the last few months with parts and such, and I know it's a rough time right now so I would like to do what I can to help you out man. Hang in there man.

Its real easy. Go to www.paypal.com and sign up. You need an email account. You tie your paypal account in with your bank account and/or debit/credit cards and make payments to anyone. This comes in handy for Tony's (TCM GLX) HID group buys and ebay as well.

If you don't like the idea or whatever and still want to help out. I know a couple people have contacted me about contributing cash. You can PM me for Mikes address, meet up with me or someone who will see him soon or give the money to someone WITH a paypal account to pay for you. Whatever works.....its just cool that you are willing to help out.

Thanks

hahaha, love the group buy thing!

Mike, a little som som on your way!

tcm glx said:
hahaha, love the group buy thing!

Mike, a little som som on your way!
x2 with a little better grammar though. :)

Back