• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa 1-20-08

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
first mud run of the new year! meet up at the jBox around 8:30-9am. leave the jibbah at 9:30, past that we will see you in the pit! byo everything, unless someone wants to bring the bbQ and some meats, i'll cook em :D

there is alot of water in the canyon right now, so it should be a good day of people swamping thier trucks and general mayhem :D

Sounds dirty! Plus, weather report shows LOTS of rain over the next week!

Maybe this means snow in the hills....

I have to heal up and get my dang Jeep back together. If things are good, I will try to come out this time.

GrimmJeeper said:
first mud run of the new year! meet up at the jBox around 8:30-9am. leave the jibbah at 9:30, past that we will see you in the pit! byo everything, unless someone wants to bring the bbQ and some meats, i'll cook em :D

there is alot of water in the canyon right now, so it should be a good day of people swamping thier trucks and general mayhem :D

I think I will do the M&G in the upper desert Sat. night spend the night there and then go to Azusa with the Sleigh and sit on the hood and watch people do stupid stuff in the water, I will bring 5 LBS. Asada and tortillas for the BBQ.......SANTA

You know... I was thinking about MLK weekend as well... but I have to work Sat-Sun (interviews for my summer employees).

Azusa is open on holiday Mondays correct? What about a run on the 21st for those of us who have the day off?

KRAKER said:
Hope I can make it
john you have to make it i got a new strap i can pull you out with :D:D

the ACORA guys are saying there is alot of water in the canyon, so we'll see how it is, last time i was up there it was more water than mud... everyone bring your air filter drying gloves :D

AzusaCanyon006.jpg

hey dennis can you bring that grill we used to cook the carne? it worked pretty good last time.

just a heads up, socal is supposed to get copious amounts of rain this weekend and into next week. supposedly the water is up to the first long straightaway by the start of the rock garden... they might shut it down if it gets too full, or if the small rivercrossings become too deep. i will keep my eyes on the azusa forums and keep you guys updated here.

GrimmJeeper said:
AHA! even bettter! i didnt even think of that :doh: lets do it. new thread coming!

You need your own counter for "Threads started" not just posts

Thread starter whore!!!! :laugh:

Sounds like fun, I am in!!
That is if I get my DS balanced

Back