• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

last minute azusa run.

Well, it looked like fun. Just can't tell what you guys are saying in the video. The mute button is generally my best option when watching the next generation of Azusa vids. :smoker:

ZOMG John you treated that Jeep like you STOLE it brotha!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Eliza and I just got done watching the Youtube broadcast! You guys looked good out there!

Your junk is coming along nicely too Grimm! Looks like fun guys! Next time I'll go, but til then I'll see y'all at Cleghorn!! wOOt.

TheWarWagon said:
Well, it looked like fun. Just can't tell what you guys are saying in the video. The mute button is generally my best option when watching the next generation of Azusa vids. :smoker:
its an action movie not a documentary bryce, the words dont matter :twak:

GrimmJeeper said:
its an action movie not a documentary bryce, the words dont matter :twak:

I was talking about the soundtrack. Methinks you're about the only one who jams to that beat. I could be mistaken, but I know there are a lot of uptight, starched collars claiming the SoCal chapter. :firedevil

TheWarWagon said:
... but I know there are a lot of uptight, starched collars claiming the SoCal chapter. :firedevil

WTF?? You must have us confused with the Rubicon Owners, or Grand Cherokee owners.... oh, I know... the Hummer owners of OC & LA....:scottm:

Most of the guys I hang out with listen to all kinds of music. Hell, I don't know anyone that even owns a can of starch, much less iron their shirts.....

:rof:

:cheers:

Sorry I missed it, was out in Phoenix for the weekend.

rpraterxj said:
WTF?? You must have us confused with the Rubicon Owners, or Grand Cherokee owners.... oh, I know... the Hummer owners of OC & LA....:scottm:

Most of the guys I hang out with listen to all kinds of music. Hell, I don't know anyone that even owns a can of starch, much less iron their shirts.....

:rof:

:cheers:

HAHA i resent that i'm a grand gerokee owner, and i listen to all kinds of music to.. :*( should have bought an xj..

toyotawrench said:
LOL jesus christ, if you laugh at that video your one of two things, which im not sure of. But your either insain, or a genious.....

peace
ted
little bit of both, but more one than the other:gag:

thats my kinda music, its what i play on the turntables, gabber and speedcore.

what exactly was the $5000 hummer made out of? I couldnt tell from the vid. Was it a Jeep or Cruiser?

djblade311 said:
what exactly was the $5000 hummer made out of? I couldnt tell from the vid. Was it a Jeep or Cruiser?
looked like the full size international scout. it has a upright windshield and the head light config looks to be about right

Gerr said:
looked like the full size international scout. it has a upright windshield and the head light config looks to be about right
the windshield was bolted to the cage, it was not part of the original truck. i was thinking it was an older ford but it may be an international who knows. definatly hilarious tho haha.

Back