• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rincon trail & maybe azusa sunday 4th

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
well the run for the 3rd is off, we only had a couple people wanting to come out anyway, so i dont think its that big of a deal calling it off.

i know its short notice, but me and a buddy with a YJ have decided to go up and run the rincon trail on sunday. its just past the entrance to azusa canyon, so if we finish up the trail early enough maybe we will go play in azusa.

http://www.godunes.com/maps/rinconshortcut.htm

meet up at jack in the box @ 9am, head up to the trail around 9:30. everyone is welcome, this will be an easy, scenic trail run. until we go into the canyon afterwards, then all hell breaks loose :D

yeah i thought it was all closed.

Its asking for a login and password.

How about a "cut and paste" for those of us who dont need to join ANOTHER site just to see it. hehe

its open. they never closed azusa

we are going to head up to the rincon trail, i guess you have to get a day pass and the combo to the locks on the gates to use the trail, if thats boring we are going to head into the canyon to play. im going to be putting my AT tires back on tomorrow so i wont be playing too hard in the mud, just going to watch people get stuck :D

GrimmJeeper said:
its open. they never closed azusa...
im going to be putting my AT tires back on tomorrow so i wont be playing too hard in the mud, just going to watch people get stuck :D

AT's...what's wrong with AT's? thats what I run all the time. Like I can afford to have to sets of tires for my rig :banghead:

Brendan_91XJ said:
AT's...what's wrong with AT's? thats what I run all the time. Like I can afford to have to sets of tires for my rig :banghead:
im just putting them on getting ready for glamis, i dont care how they ride the super swampers look way cooler :D

aaaannnd, you're locked front and rear ;) i need the extra meat on the swampers to get traction in the sticky stuff.

I just washed all my mud off.... guess I need to put it back.

well.... my buddy with the YJ flaked, so im up for whatever. i'll probably just head into azusa canyon and go play in the mud. i'll still meet up at the JBox at 9. if nobody shows up by 9:30 im heading in. all are welcome, see you there.

CB 4 :D

thinking about it... i have a family deal that none of my immediate family is going to, so i might as well flake that.

Woke up this morning feeling like shit, decided off roading would be a bad idea.

Anyone doing a run next weekend?

had a blast today, thanks for comin out Bill!

we helped a random XJer fix a hole in his radiator caused by his fan clutch, him and his group were cool people. my boy had a great time throwing mud all over :D

as usual here is the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4vO6ZlHgbU
just a family type warning before you watch, the song is F**K Authority by Pennywise ;)

Good vid Grimm

Is that the main pit? Looks quite a bit dried up since the last time I went!

Back