• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall/Winter build

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
If anyone knows of a thread already out there answering my questions, just drop a link please, I searched for what I'm asking about and couldn't find much (which is why I'm asking here)
I'm planning on going with a 3" BDS lift this fall/winter. I can't do the install til after the fall season for my work, so I'll be tearing it apart when it's really cold, but oh well.
I'm also putting in the Atlas SYE and getting a Tom Woods driveshaft. Tires will be Procomp XT's I think, I can get a good deal with them locally.
While I'm under there, I'm going to swap out the front brake discs/pads and that should be it (as far as stage one of this build).
I'm looking for a ride that's decent onroad and good offroad, I'm willing to give up some on road ability for trail worthiness.
Other than the rails and a front recovery hook. Are there any other parts I may need? I'm also seriously considering getting new suspension bushings while I've got everything apart. I"ll try to take pictures of the build and get something up here if anyone hasn't already.

Oh, the local shop here is Frontier 4X4 in Charleston WV, which is where I'm getting the lift, SYE, and driveshaft.

Swaybar disconnects. Ditch the rear one too.

Back