• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U bolts???

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
I have had NO luck finding longer U bolts...I have tried kragen, autosone, napa and car quest......Am I doing something wrong?? Where do you guys get your U bolts from?? I need some 3"x7 or 8"

Mike

Find a place in your area that sells/installs leaf springs. They will have what you want.

Tim D

i saw some at autozone the other day right next to the trailer hitch stuff,

Deaver custom made me a set. They only ran me like $25

your napa is not doing thier homework, tell them to look in the spring bolts section of the Ballkamp ARP book. we can get em, i'll find u a part number on saturday when im there if i remember, or just ask them to show you the ballkamp ARP. if they are younguns and look at you like you're a tard tell them its the book with the door hinge pins in it, there are size listings of the ubolts in there towards the back.

-mike

I had the same bad luck finding them in my area, I finally gave up and ordered exactly what I wanted from currie. It was only about 32 bucks shipped to my door and took a couple days.

I ordered from Currie online, and they were at my door lightning fast.

I got some from www.Rocky-Road.com. I still have a new set that I never ended up using for my Dana 35. If that is what ya need PM me.

Hey thanks for the replys everyone!

pottenger, I have an 8.25 so they wouldnt fit. Thanks anyways!

I am going to order them from currie...

Mike

Back