• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed June 14th at 6pm

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
We have a grill at the location but no food lined up at the moment (unless you count the potato salads that are sitting in the fridge ;) ). If someone has ideas/line on something good to throw on the grill get in touch with me, if not we will end up with burgers and dogs again. Also if possible someone will have to pickup the food for this one as my schedule last few weeks is killing me.

Btw, it's BYOB (and a couple extras for the host of course ;) )

Address:

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

One more thing, it has been suggested that we hold a small raffle during each M&G to cover the cost of food. If anyone has some items that they want to donate give me a holler.

Kejtar said:
We have a grill at the location but no food lined up at the moment (unless you count the potato salads that are sitting in the fridge ;) ). If someone has ideas/line on something good to throw on the grill get in touch with me, if not we will end up with burgers and dogs again. Also if possible someone will have to pickup the food for this one as my schedule last few weeks is killing me.

Btw, it's BYOB (and a couple extras for the host of course ;) )

Address:

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

One more thing, it has been suggested that we hold a small raffle during each M&G to cover the cost of food. If anyone has some items that they want to donate give me a holler.

Here is the deal, we have enough buns for one more M&G for burgers and dogs. After that I say we go tacos... but hey, this is only my shop. If reimbursed I can have my assistant go out and pick up food to save us all time.

Plenty of parking, plenty of room for Kyung's brake checks and plenty of room to make some noise. Come one, come all.

Oh yeah, beer was light at the last M&G so I won't be handing out mine as I did last time... bring your own biatches.

gcurtis said:
Oh yeah, beer was light at the last M&G so I won't be handing out mine as I did last time... bring your own biatches.
Yeah... I don't mind sharing the beer every so often myself but not every time. I brought a 12 pack of fat tire (1/2 liter bottles) and it dissapeared in no time....... so remember it's BYOB and bring enough to supply the host as well!

Kejtar said:
Yeah... I don't mind sharing the beer every so often myself but not every time. I brought a 12 pack of fat tire (1/2 liter bottles) and it dissapeared in no time....... so remember it's BYOB and bring enough to supply the host as well!

Now is one of those times I'm glad I don't drink beer. Anyhow, I've got $20 on whatever you guys decide on doing for food.

I dont think I'll be able to make this one. I'm supposed to DJ a grad party for Rick's son.

Well as Grants official Beer bitch :cheers:, I took payment each time I had to get him a refill, I will bring a couple 6's of SN for repayment but you will have to get my beer this time:kissyou:

Put me down as a solid maybe :D

cracker said:
Put me down as a solid maybe :D
Love your quote man.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Kyung

gcurtis said:
Here is the deal, we have enough buns for one more M&G for burgers and dogs. After that I say we go tacos... but hey, this is only my shop. If reimbursed I can have my assistant go out and pick up food to save us all time.
Since we got the buns lets do the burgers and dogs and if you can get the assistant to do the food run that'd be great. You rock! :D

What time?

is it worth the drive from Oxnard? :D

XJ_ranger said:
What time?

Thats a long drive, but it could be yeah. A ton of the locals will be there, good chance to put faces to socal bastards. :)

XJ_ranger said:
What time?

Worth the drive? Not for those web wheeling asshats. Did I mention I'll be there? :laugh:

Once you go behind the Orange Curtain, you don't come back!

You'd have to leave Oxnard at 3:00 to be there about 6:30.

Come if that asshat boss of yours lets you off. :laugh2:

cracker said:
Worth the drive? Not for those web wheeling asshats. Did I mention I'll be there? :laugh:

Once you go behind the Orange Curtain, you don't come back!

You'd have to leave Oxnard at 3:00 to be there about 6:30.

Come if that asshat boss of yours lets you off. :laugh2:
If you come down let me know I might need for you to bring me something from Ron and I might have a package for him as well :D

cracker said:
LA traffic my friend ;)

Double check with Ron but at those hours.......the freeways are on lockdown.

It'll take me a little over an hour and I am coming from Compton.
It's gonna be about 2 hours from my work and my work is about 1 hour south from Ron's shop.

cracker said:
LA traffic my friend ;)

I know -

I have no idea how it will all pan out - I havent even met Ron yet... Dont have the faintest idea what I am getting myself into...

but I know it will be fun...

XJ_ranger said:
Dont have the faintest idea what I am getting myself into...

but I know it will be fun...

You ready to gut an MJ and put all HO equipment into it?

For fun, of course.

Back