• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Man, that was fun!

Carpenter

NAXJA Forum User
It's Saturday night and I just got back into town. I decided to skip out early and get a jump on the rest of my vacation, I hate I missed the meal though. I figured running Slickrock and Lower 2 in two days with all that rain without any serious damage was enough fun for one weekend. Once again, the Cherokee Crawl was wet again this year. It rained at least a little every day, sometimes alot. The event was great, thanks to all who pitched in to pull everything together. Crunch, it was nice to meet you and thanks for sticking with me up on Slickrock on Thursday. Thanks to everyone who helped stack rocks on Lower 2 Friday, I couldn't have made it up as far as I did without your guys help. To those I have met before, it was good to see you guys again. To those I just met this weekend, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again. I hope everything went well for everyone Saturday and that everyone's trip home was a safe one. I'll check back in with everyone when I get back from the beach.

Wes

ps, if anyone has pictures of my run up Lower 2 I would love to see them. I will pay developing and shipping costs or you can e-mail them to [email protected].

Wes, you thanked me for the help on Lower 2, but I forgot to thank you, so THANKS.

Sean

yeah i also had a great time, although i didn't get to ride w/ yer group any, maybe next time my Jeep will be ready for the rougher stuff,
but i did enjoy the sittin round the *z-max heater* w/ yall Fri evening @ crawford's..

Wes ou were in the Green XJ with the cage and had a dog and Big woodys wife with you right? I got some shots of you on lower 2. [email protected]

JLane99XJ said:
yeah i also had a great time, although i didn't get to ride w/ yer group any, maybe next time my Jeep will be ready for the rougher stuff,
but i did enjoy the sittin round the *z-max heater* w/ yall Fri evening @ crawford's..
I have already added Z-max to all my combustable fluids, I did mean to ask you, Was that the newer modle Z-max with linkite or just the regular?

BIGWOODY said:
I have already added Z-max to all my combustable fluids, I did mean to ask you, Was that the newer modle Z-max with linkite or just the regular?

haahaaa lol!!
yeah w/ linkite what ever the heck that is..
i guess,
it was the bottle that was an *added bonus* w/ a pack i got as a x-mas present it was the "small engine" formula ;)

have a good one..

Hey Wes,

No problem on sticking around to run Slickrock, had a great time. It was great to meet you and once again, its nice to wheel with someone with a 5 speed that doesn't scare the hell out of me:D .

Hope to wheel with you at the Fall Fling,
Crunch

Back