• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 most likely breaks

u joints on the rear driveshaft, lca axle mounts, stock arms, shocks. I'm just listing things that have broken on mine that could be considered typical

my bank account!:laugh3:

Ujoints/Shafts on a D30.

d35 c clip axle shaft...twisted so good that you have to take out both axles and use a piece of rebar or good axle shaft and 1/2 ratchet extension to beat out the broken axle bit, using the broken axle as a hammer... :flamemad:

Watch your gas tank!
I've got a softball-sized dent in mine.
The upside is that it doesn't take as much $$ to fill it up anymore!

sorry.. didnt see the excluding part. mechanicly I'm just waiting to bend up one of my stock upper control arms. U-joints too. i broke one of those on my front axle but it was old, the bearings were all rusty, and it was probably cracked to begin with.

Mouthy GLJT members.
Protective seal on prescription pain-killers.
BJs sternum.
LBEXJs hip.
The wyfe's resistance, which is futile.

bgcntry72 said:
Mouthy GLJT members.
Protective seal on prescription pain-killers.
BJs sternum.
LBEXJs hip.
The wyfe's resistance, which is futile.

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

i usually dont break on the trail i break on the way there.....clutch, tie rod, exhuast started the floor on fire once....the bright side is if i get there i know i am gonna have a good day...

i guess "break" isn't the correct term...but since you didn't exclude it in your initial post...

ripped tire sidewalls.....i see this more than any other failure. then ujoint's and steering parts

draglink, ripped off breakline, sheetmetal sheetmetal sheetmetal(but who cares about that)

Back