• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toy's for tot's at the badlands

jaymo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, While I was at the badlands this week end ( the heavy set fellow, I dont remember his name). Told me about there deal for the toy's for tot's.

It's going to be on December 12th and costs a toy worth $15 with reciept. He said they will have all the info printed real soon.

My wife and I are planning on going depending on how cold it is. My wife seems to think our three year old is made of sugar and is going to melt if it gets wet or cold. If she dosent want to go and there is a group going I'll try to sneak away.

On a side note: We had a blast this week end. I am more and more impressed with this rig all the time. I made one of the steep climbs in the quarry to the amazement of a bunch of onlookers. Its the one to the right of the concrete pyle. There are three lines with very jagged out cropping of rocks. I took the center one that at the top it kinda makes a valley you drive out of. It was fun, and impressive. The only ones that i have seen make it all the way were buggys.
I cant wait to hook up with some of you crazy asses we ran across at the dropoff near the creek....Jay...

Hey Jaymo i believe you are talking about my clubs(4wtf) Toys For Tots run at the Badlands. If so it is on the December 4 not the 12th.

He said they will have all the info printed real soon.

big guy is roger ... great time last year, not sure if the monster trucks will be there again?

70464686.jpg

39968687.jpg

Back