• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear on the 3rd?

I'm going to a wedding in Camarillo on the 3rd. (n)

:bawl:

maybe

San Diego 4 Wheelers are planing multiple runs in Big Bear throughout the weekend, check out their website. I'm undecided as far as whether I'm going to go or not.I think its really going to depend on fining an area to back country camp up there.

I'll be in Vegas on the 3rd. on my way to Colorado and then Moab or Yellowstone. Still have not figured out which way to go. All depends on family and what they have planned back home.

Xjman1 said:
I'll be in Vegas on the 3rd. on my way to Colorado and then Moab or Yellowstone. Still have not figured out which way to go. All depends on family and what they have planned back home.
I have a feeling someone is going to be making a detour on their way to vegas

Kejtar said:
I have a feeling someone is going to be making a detour on their way to vegas

Could but I am leaving Wednesday night. It would be dark though and we may get lost and who nows where we may end up :angel:

I wish i could go but i am up in Richmond right now to be with my cousin. He's getting surgery due to a job injury at Albany Ford, long story. Maybe next time i will be able to make it.

Matt

I'll be in AZ visiting family or else I'd be there. My wife has never been wheeling except with her older brother who had a tendency to shred tires on loose hill climbs...

What are you guys planning on running? There may be a change of plans in my future.

xman said:
I don’t think it’s been discussed yet, but I’m up for Jon Bull, Holcomb Creek and whatever works. I know Deep Creek is still closed from the fires. :eek:

-- Dean --

Are those runs doable on 31's with stock gears and a 2-3" lift?

Back