• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MEET AND GREET

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
Ok it's time the NWC gets some face time I know this may not work for everyone
But let's just get it in the works.
When: Saturday January 31st @ 6:00 pm

Where: Benny Rods Pizza
4219 Northeast Saint Johns Road, Vancouver, WA 98661

We had one here before. I understand everyone has busy schedules, but let's take a little time to get some face time shoot the shit and talk Jeeps

link to google maps
https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...35,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5be1b62822edb187

Last edited:
Is this one going to get short short by a "Lets head to the bar" trip, or "we just got asked to leave" for behavior and language?

Just curious what the plan of action is here.:party:
Bronze.

Aaron and I were talking about that while we were at dinner last night.. Which happened to be at "The Rock wood fired pizza"..

Sounds like I missed a hell of a M&G a couple years ago! :dunce:

We're all "a little older" now-a-days, Right? :wave:

Is this one going to get short short by a "Lets head to the bar" trip, or "we just got asked to leave" for behavior and language?

Just curious what the plan of action is here.:party:

Bronze.

Aaron and I were talking about that while we were at dinner last night.. Which happened to be at "The Rock wood fired pizza"..

Sounds like I missed a hell of a M&G a couple years ago! :dunce:

We're all "a little older" now-a-days, Right? :wave:
Some of us anyways.

My wife, kids and I will try to make it. My rig will likely not since it hates me.

But, its time for me to meet a few other wheelers around so when my rigs back up and running I can go wheeling with you folks.

My wife, kids and I will try to make it. My rig will likely not since it hates me.

But, its time for me to meet a few other wheelers around so when my rigs back up and running I can go wheeling with you folks.

There will be kids their don't hesitate some of us have kids. It's a family pizza place that's why I picked it.

Getting closer! Come Thursday before the M&G I will get a head count. Also I wanted to ask would anyone like to carpool I live in battle ground and would offer a ride from close by to Benny's

Back