• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

injectors

rabitz

NAXJA Forum User
hey all,
I was going to do the 703 injector swap, and was wondering if anyone had a line on where to get some, or if anyone in the area has some. Thought I'd ask here, before giving my money somewhere else.

J

yeah,that is where I am going to go. there is one, literally around the corner form my house on foster...was trying to see if anyone has some to give them money instead of JY.

Got anything to trade? I have 6 703 that I was going to put in but haven't yet lol they haven't been cleaned but the engines they were pulled from were working.

i dont have anything to trade, besides American money. How easy are they to clean? ive never done any injector stuff before. ive seen some stuff on youtube, and see they hook them up to batteries and a switch of some kind, but can you just soak them or something?

831_xj out of sierra chapter refub/cleans 703/784 injectors and sales them for a good price.

Back