• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where can I buy 12 hole fuel injectors that are NOT CHINESE

I ended up getting 12-hole injectors off K-suspension. We will see how it turns out. I plan on changing the spark plugs and bank 2 02 sensors while I'm at it. Any suggestions on what else I should do while I'm at it?

Eventually, I need to replace the engine with new hoses and wires. So i'll be researching how to do that next.

Years ago, I bout a set of 12 holes from Cobra Marty. I haven't seen him on web board since about that time. He does have a website up for brake mods.
I did install those in a '98 XJ. They ran really great when initially installed. Then a little less and a little less. Also, I had to replace the spark plugs. Gaps were way to big.
I also installed some in my '00 XJ. I was doing some other work, so I didn't get it on the road for a while. They seem to run OK. Still, I can't say there is any power increase, or MPG. I don't know what stock ones would do in that motor.
I have installed the Ford 4 holes in two '98 XJs. No real power increase nor MPG. Still, the motors seemed to smoother.
I also ordered the second set off of E-Bay.

Can I get that website? I'd like to see what he has for mods.

I ended up getting 12-hole injectors off K-suspension. We will see how it turns out. I plan on changing the spark plugs and bank 2 02 sensors while I'm at it. Any suggestions on what else I should do while I'm at it?

Eventually, I need to replace the engine with new hoses and wires. So i'll be researching how to do that next.

Can I get that website? I'd like to see what he has for mods.

https://jeepm62superchargerkit.blogspot.com/

Back