• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF monday Jan 20th

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
D/T the snowfall in the cascades we are going to hit up tsf for a day run. Meet up at Rodgers staging area MONDAY the 20th 9:30am leaving at 10am. we can make a plan for the day there (depends on who shows) I don't mind pushing it a little into the evening.

so far its me and Stang65. Anyone is welcome to join us for the day. taking the kiddos so it should be a fairly laid back day in the woods.

pm or post up with further details or questions.

thx
Bronze.

utady2y3.jpg

I know we are missing out on some snow. from my stand point Im still testing my rig out from the swap. my family and I havent been to tsf in around two years. my jeep hasnt been wheeling there sense it was on 3" of lift and 32s so its been awhile. theres goign to be some more snow runs soon I imagine:)

We are gonna try and be there. Should be at least 2 jeeps from Eugene area.

Very Nice! What rought are you planning on taking? we will be hitting HW99(w) around 8am in Monmouth.

glad to see there will be some new faces on the trail!
Bronze.

p.s. Does this mean I need to fix my stupid cb tomorrow? Stang, does yours work?

Very Nice! What rought are you planning on taking? we will be hitting HW99(w) around 8am in Monmouth.

glad to see there will be some new faces on the trail!
Bronze.

p.s. Does this mean I need to fix my stupid cb tomorrow? Stang, does yours work?
remember we talked about electronics and my jeep lol... :laugh3: I do not have a cb :wierd:

Back