• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Box of stuff

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
I have a box of stuff somebody got from Dan(SPEEDBUMP).Are you going to goatfest? If so look for me in my jeep.It is a XJ.HAHA.;)

I'll be in this pile of crap or this 2 door.But i'll have them there if you plan on going.Let me know.
Thank you for waiting.
008.jpg

Do you know who owns this said box?I do know.You going to goatfest?
I had a crash an lost all my crap on this computer and couldn't think of your name.Last night working on my junk i found the box again.Let me know and i can get it to you or somebody who knows you thats going to goatfest this weekend.

I'm very sorry.

If it is for Trevor (PeaceFrog), and if he doesn't make it to GoatFest and nor does anyone near him, I can add a few hundred miles of travel to the carton (if it's not too huge) and truck it home, and then back up to the Toy Run on 12/8, which he's going to.

Yes, I am certifiably insane... why do you ask?

If it is for Trevor (PeaceFrog), and if he doesn't make it to GoatFest and nor does anyone near him, I can add a few hundred miles of travel to the carton (if it's not too huge) and truck it home, and then back up to the Toy Run on 12/8, which he's going to.

Yes, I am certifiably insane... why do you ask?

Ur awesome Carol!! Thank you for the offer. I won't be able to make it the festival of Goats this year unfortunately. Funds are tight, and 'm going to spend the little extra money I do have on donations and stuff for the Toy run. I sent a PM to Scott to see what all is in the box, BC i'm just not sure all of it is mine. But if no one claims any of it, I would very much appreciate it if you could hold it for a couple weeks for me. Your transportation/storage fees will be compensated for at the Toy run. :wave:

I think 8x8x8 would probably RUIN my ability to jump up & down!! But yes, I'll be happy to stuff the box.
Into the Jeep, that is...

Who's gonna stuff a box in your jeep?

I'd definitely have to make some room in my jeep if I wanted a box stuffed in there!!

LOL

Nope, just uncontrollable =)

Back