• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone doing hoodies this year?

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if anyone is doing a batch of hoodies this year? I lost mine and need another!

If we get enough orders, we can order more. PM me with size & color from the SoCal NAXJA store (http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/), and I'll make that combo "available" for you to order. Order it COD, and once I have enough "orders" I'll hit you up for money & place the order. I don't want payment right now, since it might be a while to gather enough orders.

FWIW, I have one Dark Blue XL, and one Black XXL hoodie available right now. I will bring them, and the other random schwag I have, to GoatFest, most likely. There goes visibility out the back window, again!! But I might eventually regain 10 cubic feet of space in my bedroom...

I also have some older generation shirts (with the tire track theme), and some SoCalFest shirts from 2012's event, that I really would like to see sell. And the SoCal Chapter stickers, and the Team NAXJA stickers... and some beanies, still.

I have a spreadsheet somewhere on my PC with what sizes/colors we have left of the various stuff. I posted it here earlier in the year, but didn't get any bites. I need to take pix, I guess, and load them into the Store...

If you have any interest, PM me... or text me if you have my number. If you send me your email address I'll dredge up the spreadsheet of stuff I have & send it to you.

i'll take the dark blue xl if its still around. should i make the order through the site? hell, if you bring it tonight i'll give you cash if that works.

Bails, they ARE SoCal Chapter hoodies...

Dan, the dark blue XL is all yours... Please do order thru the site, so I can show the transaction.

If we get enough orders, we can order more. PM me with size & color from the SoCal NAXJA store (http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/), and I'll make that combo "available" for you to order. Order it COD, and once I have enough "orders" I'll hit you up for money & place the order. I don't want payment right now, since it might be a while to gather enough orders.

FWIW, I have one Dark Blue XL, and one Black XXL hoodie available right now. I will bring them, and the other random schwag I have, to GoatFest, most likely. There goes visibility out the back window, again!! But I might eventually regain 10 cubic feet of space in my bedroom...

I also have some older generation shirts (with the tire track theme), and some SoCalFest shirts from 2012's event, that I really would like to see sell. And the SoCal Chapter stickers, and the Team NAXJA stickers... and some beanies, still.

I have a spreadsheet somewhere on my PC with what sizes/colors we have left of the various stuff. I posted it here earlier in the year, but didn't get any bites. I need to take pix, I guess, and load them into the Store...

If you have any interest, PM me... or text me if you have my number. If you send me your email address I'll dredge up the spreadsheet of stuff I have & send it to you.

Hey Carol. I'll help out a little. Sending PM.

Thanks, Brandon! PM Sent back =)

Ok so where is the link to the so cal store? I see the one you posted lasted page but is there one on our chapter page? Just for future reference.

There have been a number of posts about the Store in the SoCal Chapter Forum... I don't think that there's a "sticky" or anything.

Generally, when questions come up about stickers, or clothing, or event-specific clothing, I post the link in the relevant thread, as I did here.

Thanks. I was trying to find it. And I thought I was going blind. Do the hoodies fit small or big or is an xl actually an xl? I like the green one. Will you have any more soon?

Back