• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here. Wheeling Sunday?

jarend

NAXJA Forum User
I'm new on here. Got an XJ a few weeks ago, looking to go wheeling this Sunday. So far just going to be my neighbor in his Bronco and I. Don't really know any other Jeep people and I'm not 100% sure where we are going. We are both in San Diego. Let me know if anyone wants to join or has any suggestions where to go!

we're going to lawrence welk on sunday if you want to go. probably 10am-ish. it's off the deer springs exit on the 15, a few minutes north of escondido. i can give you morre details if you're interested.

ill text you a time when we know for sure. but to get there, take 15 north, get off on deer springs rd
take left on deer springs, and take the first right (am pm on that road). go to the end of the road and park there.

Definitely going to try to make it out for at least a bit Saturday. It's my girls day off so we'll see how long I can stick around :p

I'll be in the blue XJ with the 2 big brindle dogs, come say whats up and drink a beer with me!

ill be in the flat tan xj on 35's with flat olive drab bumpers at the picnic. naxja stickers on rear 2 corner windows

hey dan i might roll as well, just gotta see how hung over i am from my fiances birthday pool party on sat lol......im getting a set of 33s on monday! gotta get them on and go back for that hill

nice! we'll all be hung over, i got the picnic followed by a housewarming party, Lurch will be hungover i'm sure, so you wont be alone.

Are any of you guys still planning on going to Lawerence welk on sunday? I live in Poway and would be interested in tagging along.
'01 XJ 8" lift, lockers and what not.

Quillan

619 227 5615

Any stock trucks goin? I got a buddy with a stock 4runner that wants to come with, he's just worried about clearance because he's never been there.

10am, cul de sac behind am pm off deer springs. all are welcome, but there are a few trails that a stocker wont do. he'll probably have to bypass the water tank line as it has gotten pretty nasty, so he'd probably need to go around and meet up with us. im not famiiliar with that way enough to guide people but im sure someone can give directions.
sorry for the late start, some of us had a rough night! :D

Back