• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lawrence welk 8/12

lol.... the trail system is easy to moderate. there's a few lines that can be slightly challenging, but nothing you couldnt do with 33's and a front locker or bypass. there's a little playground near the end that as long as you stay away from the harder ones, you'll be fine.
We can probably go on the 26th.

the water tank trail is pretty tough if open/open. a decent driver could get through the left line on 33's and rock rails. with lockers, it's completely doable. the right line is the one where we've had about 4 or 5? people put it on their side, and quite a few more close calls. you do not need to do that line, but 33's and 2 lockers should get you through. once you get through the water tank trail, you have to come back down, which is pretty off camber and rutted out. it's more of a pucker spot than actually hard, nobody has had a problem getting down from our groups. HOWEVER, you can completely bypass all of this. if you do that, you can get by on 31's and no locker.
we've been doing "dont do it!" hill lately, which is tricky without a front locker and 33's, but i've seen it done open/open with 33's with enough time and momentum. coming down from there can be a little sketchy because of a huge rut and a driveshaft killing rock, but again, if you're careful you can do it open/open with 33's. it's not too bad.
when we finish with that, we typically go play in the landing strip, which has a bunch of rock gardens, some with rocks as big as a jeep. there's like 3-4 you can do without lockers, but the big ones are typically 35's and lockers only.

Nothing to go writing home about thats for sure.. Still a cool little place to get the rig dusty. Most of it is super easy with the OPTIONS to do mild to mod stuff.
there's a lot of new stuff i dont think you've done yet.

I need to step it up and get my axle built. Dan did the diff cover ever make it to johns place or kaylee still has it? My new to me axle stares at me when im in the hitch bay at work lol

Nothing to go writing home about thats for sure.. Still a cool little place to get the rig dusty. Most of it is super easy with the OPTIONS to do mild to mod stuff.

there's a lot of new stuff i dont think you've done yet.

So.... Does this mean your illegally cutting in new trails? :twak: Might want to re think your version on "tread lightly" dude!

So.... Does this mean your illegally cutting in new trails? :twak: Might want to re think your version on "tread lightly" dude!
absolutely not, they've alll been there long before us. so go beat yourself on the head instead.

Back