• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

computer geeks please read

dAlifts

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i have a 99 xj classic. My buddy works at an audio place so i get all kinds of stuff for free and installed. I got a $1200 remote start hd display and iphone start app all the works windows up n down ect installed and didnt pay for it all free. He is molding a 10" screen in my dash. He said go big or go home. Here's what i wanna know other then dvd's ect i was wondering if there's some kind of software or device i can hook up to it to display like all my ecu readouts. thermostat spark ect all on the screen showing digital display nice tho. ive seen done via pc but dont know software. thanks for any advice

what OS are you running? Is this a car PC, apple, android.. I am currently working on my Viewsonic 10" tablet running android 2.2 .. Waiting for my bluetooth OBD2 plug in the mail but already have two softwares I am going to test out.. Dash Command and Torque.. Google them and you will find all about it..

Got GPS on monday and setting it all up. .working good sitting in my comp chair..

Back