• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3/4 ton 98 XJ for sale/parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be interested in buying the chassis with drivetrain for $1500 with tax returns if you do part out. preferably with the transfer case too if its possible. could easily drive up with a trailer and some rolling stock axles. throw them under the jeep with 4.5" lift parts and get it on the trailer.

i got another offer on the chassis as well. parting out is my last option since i really dont have a spot to hold parts. its going on ebay at the end of the week and if it doesnt sell once i have solid takers on the big parts (axles, tires, etc) i'll start tearing it apart.

Well god damn....... I'm another one interested in everything minus suspension, axles, and front bumper.

In all honesty, there is enough interest her to have it parted out and gone in a weekend. Drive it to who ever is buying the body then the other guys meet there to take the axles and suspension. Then you just hang out and drink beer collecting money, or cry a little since your rig is being torn apart.

When the part out happens ill list a better price breakdown. I have a few people interested in the 44 as well, and one guy interested in the whole thing who has to get back to me.

phresh pics

b6Tconf.jpg

zXxh4YH.jpg

ElHQ5xy.jpg

AjLnUZu.jpg

nyF9qGW.jpg

9De5Mpk.jpg

AYO2YE3.jpg

nkFxmPW.jpg

Pk6XrKC.jpg

PHmDWJu.jpg

VaxoC5P.jpg

RXN2O4o.jpg

4L7KxK0.jpg

entertaining all serious offers on the whole thing, if not, part out beings once i have some sort of deposit/gentleman's agreement on the chassis and axles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back