• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

17.313" rear brake hose, longest from the factory?

Boost_Retard

NAXJA Forum User
is the 17.313" YJ rear brake hose the longest factory rear brake hose that i can use on my cherokee when i install my OME 3.5" lift?? 2.313" longer than my current 01XJ rear line, if thats long enough i will go with this line, or with your help, track down a slightly closer to 3.5" longer factory line..

PS: anyone know off hand if there is a difference between ABS or non ABS rear factory lines? it looks like the 95 wrangler YJ 17.313" non ABS line is just a longer version of my 2001 XJ 15" line with ABS, it looks like it should do the trick, if anyone knows for sure please fill me in and i will place my order.

thanks
Cale

Last edited:
I seem to remember someone saying that either a late 90s dodge dakota or durango rear hose would work and is slightly longer than the YJ hose, but I can't confirm that. I was fine with the YJ hose on my 4.5" lift for 4 years till I went higher and with stainless braided hoses.

YJ line it is, i have RE braided front extended lines, just the rear was not available at the time of purchase, i have no problem using factory lines on drum (shudder) brakes. thanks for the help

Back